Windows 10: Windows 10 auto updates

Discus and support Windows 10 auto updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest auto update my scanner will not work. I have a Samsung Xpress c480fw [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlecAllan1, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 auto updates

After the latest auto update my scanner will not work. I have a Samsung Xpress c480fw

Windows 10 auto updates ed5f23b8-dbe3-4a40-94a8-1b65f0d7a8f0?upload=true.png

:)

AlecAllan1, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 auto updates

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 auto updates

1. Windows 10 auto updates - Similar Threads - auto updates

2. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  3. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  6. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  7. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  8. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  9. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Turn off auto-updates and revert to an older version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off auto-updates and revert to an older version?: I did not expect things like MS Paint to get auto-updates, or updates at all. Now the app which has remained simplistic and quick to use and navigate has become complicated, difficult, and sluggish.I'm on a new install of windows 11, but just today MS Paint seemed to update...