Windows 10: Windows 10 auto window zoom

Discus and support Windows 10 auto window zoom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I use my pc every day and often have several windows open at the same time. Often, to arrange them as I need, I resize and move individual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnFortuneFJ, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 auto window zoom

Hello.

I use my pc every day and often have several windows open at the same time. Often, to arrange them as I need, I resize and move individual windows. Having a 27" HD monitor, I almost NEVER require full screen. On the very rare occasion that I do, I use the top right three symbols set which include hide -, full/small rectangle, closex. Excellent. Gives me ALL the control I need. So I get SOOOO irritated each time I wish to move a small window to the top of the screen and suddenly it opens to full screen. This happens so often that I now deliberately leave a small space to avoid it.

I Googled "Disable Windows 10 auto window zoom" and get several answers, all leading to pinch zoom. But, although I have the latest updated version of Window 10, if I select Curser & pointer or Mouse and type "pinch zoom" in the top left query box I get the response "No results for pinch" or "No results for pinch zoom".

Display allows multiple choices of colour, scale and layout, etc. but not zoom.

"Zoom" in the query box offers:

Turn magnifier on or off

Change zoom increments

Change magnifier zoom level

Change magnifier view

Change magnifier lense

Switching the magnifier on or off changes the visible scale of the contents of the window - not the window size.

Please advise. Regards, John.

:)

JohnFortuneFJ, Jun 4, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 auto window zoom

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 auto window zoom

1. Windows 10 auto window zoom - Similar Threads - auto window zoom

2. Undo Windows 10 Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo Windows 10 Zoom: This has occurred in the past. I don't know what key sequence is causing this. The feature appears to be a zoom feature in Windows 10. Unfortunately, this mysterious feature that I've accidentally turned on is dysfunctional and because of that I can't really see anything in...
  3. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming: Think Pad 10 How to stop Auto Zoom not related to the Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-windows-10-stop-auto-zooming/fcd22142-3a61-4fc4-8c6e-efb4a72390a7
  4. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming: Think Pad 10 How to stop Auto Zoom not related to the Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-windows-10-stop-auto-zooming/fcd22142-3a61-4fc4-8c6e-efb4a72390a7
  5. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  7. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  8. Windows 10 and Zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Zoom: I recently purchased a new laptop and have Windows 10. I went to download Zoom using there instructions which are: Open the Start Menu. Click on the Settings icon. Click on APPS Change Installing apps to Warn me before installing apps from outside the Store or Allow apps...
  9. Windows 10 zooming in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 zooming in: Was writing an essay in google docs, browser kept randomly zooming out. Thought it was a Chrome issue until it happened while using Discord as well. I can't find anything online about this, its not any stuck keys (checked through the OSK) , I would appreciate any help!...
  10. disable mouse auto zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable mouse auto zoom: I have a iview ultima notebook and I need to know how to disable the mouse auto zoom function the device in the control panel reads as a keyboard not as a laptop keyboard combo so I cant go into my mouse settings that way to disable the auto zoom and I try just going into my...