Windows 10: windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save

Discus and support windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save it is always in off and turning on will not save tried all the help commands using command prompt no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryRod, Mar 17, 2019.

1. LarryRod Win User

windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save

windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save it is always in off and turning on will not save

tried all the help commands using command prompt no help

:)

LarryRod, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Alvin Cop Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings

Hi,

There are various reasons why you're getting such error message. Slow internet connections or network issues are possible causes of it. Kindly provide us the following details so we can isolate your concern:

• How did you get this error message?
    • Are you connected to the internet using wireless or wired connection?
    • Have you tried other devices to check if the same issue occurred?

Since you have followed all the steps in the article provided above, let's check if your computer's Network proxy settings are configured correctly by following these steps:

• Type Proxy in the search box on the taskbar, and then click on
      Network proxy settings.
    • Under Automatic Proxy setup, set Automatically detect settings bar to ON.
    • Under Manual Proxy settings, set Use a proxy server bar to OFF.
    • Click on Save.

Let us know if it works.

Alvin Cop, Mar 17, 2019
  3. proxy settings

Hi Mike,

To set up a proxy server in Windows 10, you may follow the following steps.

• Press the Windows key and I to open
      Settings
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Proxy you can either Automatically set up a proxy or
      Manual set up a proxy server.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Mar 17, 2019
  4. windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save

proxy settings

Automatically - I did that. Where is my "script address"

Thanks

Mike

MikeBridenhagen, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save

1. windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save - Similar Threads - automatic Proxy setting

2. Was the Proxy default setting in windows 10 always set to "Automatically detect settings"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was the Proxy default setting in windows 10 always set to "Automatically detect settings": Just not sure if it was intentionally supposed to be on submitted by /u/ravenomega [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lys08k/was_the_proxy_default_setting_in_windows_10/
  3. Automatic Proxy setup cannot save setting change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic Proxy setup cannot save setting change: Hi I am running Windows 10 and I keep losing internet connection and when I run troubleshooter I get error message 'Windows cannot automatically detect proxy settings', I then open network & connections select proxy and see that 'automatically detect settings' is turned...
  4. "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" despite no proxy

"Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" despite no proxy: Hello - Lately I've been running into an issue where Windows displays a "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings". I have tried many of the fixes displayed on other websites and troubleshooters - I am able to do most of these fixes flushing the...
  5. Proxy Settings will not Save after Win10 Upgrade

Proxy Settings will not Save after Win10 Upgrade: My Win7 machines that were just upgraded to Win10 will not save any Proxy settings in Win10. Any changes to Lan Settings in IE or Proxy settings in Win10 Proxy will not save. What happened after the upgrade? Why can I not make changes to my proxy settings now. Please...
  6. Windows 10: Could not automatically detect proxy settings

Windows 10: Could not automatically detect proxy settings: For about a week now my PC and Laptop have both been unable to automatically detect the proxy settings. I've tried every single possible solution to no avail. I've made sure the options to auto-obtain the proxy settings, tried updating/rolling back/re-installing the network...
  7. Can't save or change Proxy setting on Windows 10 - 1809

Can't save or change Proxy setting on Windows 10 - 1809: Hello, I farmated yesterday my PC for this reason and the problem was solved I could edit proxy settings then I continued installing my work programs and other stuf and today found out that proxy setting don't work again I can't save them, I click save I exit the window and...
  8. Windows couldnt automatically detect proxy settings

Windows couldnt automatically detect proxy settings: When trying to connect to router it does connect but internet doesnt work. Running troubleshoot says that windows couldnt automatically detect proxy settings. Ive tried resettting winsock and ipv4 in command prompt and problem still persist. Ive also checked my drivers and...
  9. Windows 10 will not save proxy settings

Windows 10 will not save proxy settings: Hi all, Earlier today I got my proxy all set up in the Windows settings. Everything was working splendid. Later I tried installing ProxySwitcher but decided I didn't want to pay for the full version; ended up uninstalling. Now when I enter my proxy settings into windows and...
  10. Not able to set automatically detect proxy in LAN settings

Not able to set automatically detect proxy in LAN settings: In LAN settings in internet options, I can't change any of the options, if i select the checkbox to automatically detect the proxy settings, clicking the OK button does nothing. In Proxy settings inside windows settings I can toggle "Automatically detect settings" but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not saving proxy settings