Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey My pc was working great. I then went on one morning and under the boot logo it said "diagnosing", then switched to automatic repair mode i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KURDUNK, Nov 11, 2015.

1. KURDUNK Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

Hey
    My pc was working great. I then went on one morning and under the boot logo it said "diagnosing", then switched to automatic repair mode i thought it was just a little issue windows would solve itself. I tried restarting my computer many times to see if that would fix the problem but it wouldn't work. I then looked up online tutorials on how to fix it. I then relizied that none of the buttons in advanced option as well as the reset my pc button didn't work at all expect for command prompt.I followed this online tutorial to fix my problem but when I restarted my pc I could no longer see anything. What I mean is that the windows boot logo no longer came up it was just a black screen after the bios menus passed by. The screen reloads to the bios menus an the process continues. People have told me to use the windows disk but don't have a disk drive. What do i do? Please Help A.S.A.P*Smile

:)

KURDUNK, Nov 11, 2015

2. My pc freezes at the moterboard loading screen (gigabyte)

When I start the computer it freezes on the gigabyte screen and then proceedes to a preparing automaic reapair screen then just black

MarcFenton, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Lumia 820 cracked display

They can repair your phone for you but it won't be reapaired under warranty. You will have to pay for the cost of repair because of accidental damage.

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

1. Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem - Similar Threads - Automatic Reapair Mode

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.: Hello, I am a Member of a Service Desk at my organization. I am currently imageing Dell Optiplex 5060's to the newest Windows 10 update 1909. Everything seems to be working fine and I can even add these computers to our domain. The Problem I am having is that...
  3. Problems with Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Windows 10 S Mode: I switched out of S mode to download Turbotax software, and successfully installed it. Now after one restart, my computer is back in S mode and won't let me switch out again. I am now blocked from opening my TurboTax software and files. Can anyone help?...
  4. How to automatically logon Windows 10 in S mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to automatically logon Windows 10 in S mode?: I have recently purchased a computer with Windows 10 Home in S mode. On my old computer, I have it set to automatically logon at boot up. I want to duplicate that, but all of the information I have found on autologon doesn't work. When I run Netplwiz, the "Users must enter...
  5. Windows 10 in Kiosk mode sometimes does not log in automatically

Windows 10 in Kiosk mode sometimes does not log in automatically: Hello! I have a problem. A have a kiosk set up with windows 10 and using kiosk mode. I have two users - Admin and the kiosk mode user. I have set up that it would automatically log in the kiosk mode user on startup. But sometimes (after power failure) it stops at the...
  6. Disable automatic keyboard in tablet mode in Windows 10

Disable automatic keyboard in tablet mode in Windows 10: How can I stop the onscreen keyboard from popping up automatically when in tablet mode? Many simple navigation activities are triggering it when there's no need to type. Having it eat half of my screen significantly compromises usability. This seems like there should be a...
  7. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows automatic repair problem: My computer cannot repair itself automatically. It started but then suddenly stopped. I tried restore points but it didn’t help. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatic-repair-problem/c778825d-378f-4dbf-b6fe-cd4a9b68942a
  8. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode: Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-10-automatically-starts-in-recovery-mode/b0d84ef4-f6c4-4421-947f-658ae0d0eb08
  9. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...
  10. Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatic repair loop problem: Hello, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 from windows 7. Everything is installed fine. I signed into the microsoft account and i set the pin. After that I rebooted pc and showed it me this: Your pc did not start correctly Press 'Restart' to restart your pc, which can...