Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey My pc was working great. I then went on one morning and under the boot logo it said "diagnosing", then switched to automatic repair mode i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KURDUNK, Nov 11, 2015.

1. KURDUNK Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

Hey
    My pc was working great. I then went on one morning and under the boot logo it said "diagnosing", then switched to automatic repair mode i thought it was just a little issue windows would solve itself. I tried restarting my computer many times to see if that would fix the problem but it wouldn't work. I then looked up online tutorials on how to fix it. I then relizied that none of the buttons in advanced option as well as the reset my pc button didn't work at all expect for command prompt.I followed this online tutorial to fix my problem but when I restarted my pc I could no longer see anything. What I mean is that the windows boot logo no longer came up it was just a black screen after the bios menus passed by. The screen reloads to the bios menus an the process continues. People have told me to use the windows disk but don't have a disk drive. What do i do? Please Help A.S.A.P*Smile

:)

KURDUNK, Nov 11, 2015

2. My pc freezes at the moterboard loading screen (gigabyte)

When I start the computer it freezes on the gigabyte screen and then proceedes to a preparing automaic reapair screen then just black

MarcFenton, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Lumia 820 cracked display

They can repair your phone for you but it won't be reapaired under warranty. You will have to pay for the cost of repair because of accidental damage.

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem

1. Windows 10 Automatic Reapair Mode Problem - Similar Threads - Automatic Reapair Mode

2. Constant loop of reapair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant loop of reapair.: For a while now, ive been trying to reset my windows 10 because it unexpectedly crashed and brought me to a blue screen. My pc has notably been taking me to the screen before, but only this time, it wont let me out. Ive tried command prompt chkdsk, scannow, reboot, restart...
  3. Constant loop of reapair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant loop of reapair.: For a while now, ive been trying to reset my windows 10 because it unexpectedly crashed and brought me to a blue screen. My pc has notably been taking me to the screen before, but only this time, it wont let me out. Ive tried command prompt chkdsk, scannow, reboot, restart...
  4. Constant loop of reapair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode: My personal computer is stuck in "Automatic Repair" mode. I have forgotten my admin password and the email account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I used when I created the admin password is no longer valid. We are on gmail now. Every option under "Automatic...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems: I received the Windows 10 creators automatic update. It was updating over night then we found out there was an error so we need Toshiba laptop for work and WiFi calling now asap tried everything already from blue screen even reset pc still unable to get it. Someone posted on...
  7. Windows 10 automatic repair problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic repair problems: * I am having the same problem as this, what should I do to not lose any of my files, I need them for my school I recently received the Windows 10 creators automatic update. It seemed to work fine the first time I booted up my laptop, but the 2nd time I got this message;...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.: Hello, I am a Member of a Service Desk at my organization. I am currently imageing Dell Optiplex 5060's to the newest Windows 10 update 1909. Everything seems to be working fine and I can even add these computers to our domain. The Problem I am having is that...
  9. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode: Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-10-automatically-starts-in-recovery-mode/b0d84ef4-f6c4-4421-947f-658ae0d0eb08
  10. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...