Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am having a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, startup repair, safemode, system restore system restore status_wait_3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by viperveteran, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

Hi I am having a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, startup repair, safemode, system restore system restore status_wait_3 error, sfc scannow, back up and restore registry in cmd but there are no files in the software, system, sam dir, bootrec access denied at the /fixboot step.

System restore also says " windows has detected file system corruption on windows 10 OS C: you must check disk for errors. it then says no errors were found on the c drive.

The actual C drive is now the E drive and the new c drive is called system reserved.

I have no clue what else I can do to fix this issue.

:)

viperveteran, Sep 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Sep 20, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    RCoon, Sep 20, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

EarthDog, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair boot loop - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair boot

2. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  3. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop

Windows 10 automatic repair boot loop: Hi, I have a problem where I am stuck in this boot loop. I have tried, sfc scannow and nothing has not been fixedSystem restore also says "Windows has detected file system corruption in Windows 10 OS C: You need to check for disk errors. Then it says no errors were found on...
  6. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  7. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  8. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....
  9. windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 automatic repair loop in boot: Hi! I installed windows 10 on my SSD. But i was not satisfied with it so i formated the drive because i wanted to install windows 7 on it. My issue is that when i try to boot in to the SSD my computer goes into a screen with the windows 10 theme where it says "prepairing...
  10. WIN 10 automatic boot repair loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 automatic boot repair loop: Hi i have another notebook and also another problem Lenovo brand - it had win 8, upgraded to win 10, clean install with correct key and activation After some time it got stuck on Automatic repair on boot - i mean boot loop - it do not work, After turning off automated...