Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I apologize in advance for the chunk of text but there's a lot of stuff I have to explain to get to the point of where I'm at now. My PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Light_Kota, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse

Hello,

I apologize in advance for the chunk of text but there's a lot of stuff I have to explain to get to the point of where I'm at now.

My PC, which I bought 3 months ago started having issues 2 days ago. I had been using my PC 4 days prior to it messing up and it was completely fine, then all of a sudden I get on it and I keep experiencing a blue screen with the error being "kernel_security_check_failure". When my PC automatically booted back up I started receiving a bunch of Javascript errors (unfortunately I don't have the codes for those, but they seemed to be related to skype and something else). I restored my PC to a week earlier and still had the same issues. My PC blue screened a few more times so I ran a troubleshoot, checked windows defender and ran a security check using AVG and Malwarebytes. Nothing abnormal came out of anything.

After the final blue screen I became stuck in an automatic repair loop. I tried a ton of methods from various websites and nothing worked. I'll list the methods I tried below that either failed to work or flat out didn't even allow me to try.

Enable safe mode - didn't let me, returned to the loop.

Restore from a restore point - didn't let me.

Factory reset - didn't let me.

Manually repair MBR and rebuild the BCD - access denied.

Delete the problematic file - found no issues in the files.

Disable early launch mal-ware protection - returned to the loop.

Diasbled automatic repair - made the whole situation 10x worse.

Now, the last thing I did, disabling automatic repair via commands prompt made everything so much worse. After that I started getting an error code upon start up before even going into automatic repair failure. The code is 0xc0000225 and now I can not do ANYTHING because everything I click on, and I mean everything, including command prompts tells me I can not access it because I am not on an administrator account and gives me no options to sign into my account, as if it's not there anymore.

At this point I have no idea what to do other than reinstall windows with a disk that came with my PC, but there's an issue with that too. My PC didn't come with a disk drive. I'm at a complete loss as of right now, because even if I bought a USB disk drive I figure I'd need to install the drivers to be able use it, but I can't even do that since I'm completely locked out of my PC in an automatic repair loop failure where I can't even access commands. Please help me out, I have no idea which direction to go in as of this moment.

:)

Light_Kota, Sep 15, 2018
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 15, 2018
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse

EarthDog, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse

1. Windows 10 automatic repair failure loop - made worse - Similar Threads - automatic repair failure

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop: Hello:I Installed an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 GAMING motherboard with AMD RYZEN 7 5700G and 32GB memory in my old case with existing HDD's 3 and power supply. My old MB was ASUS Z97-A and Intel i5. I was able to boot Windows 10 but had networking error needs new LAN driver for the...
  3. Window 10 automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  4. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  5. Stuck in automatic repair loop - but wait it gets worse!

Stuck in automatic repair loop - but wait it gets worse!: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 desktop. Turning the PC on starts the automatic repair tool and ends with a message saying 'Your PC did not start correctly' and gives options for restart or advanced options. Restart - creates a continuous loop with the...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello all I am getting the Wins 10 Automatic repair loop. I have already attempted the two restore points, and reseting the PC. The system begins to reset, then pops up an error of sorts saying unable to reset and no changes were made. A similar message when I tried the...
  7. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  8. Windows 10 automatic repair failure

Windows 10 automatic repair failure: Windows automatic repair triggers whenever I start up, after this it fails and is not able to repair my pc. I click advanced options and none of the options work, resetting my pc has a problem. I have no system restore point, no image recovery, and the startup repair fails...
  9. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello, recently I opened my computer to numerous things popping up, but the Automatic Repair screen is still there. Whenever I try to do anything like restarting, resetting, or shutting it down, it’ll open the Automatic Repair screen again. Also on system image recovery it...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure

Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure: My windows 10 PC has failed in an automatic repair loop. Nothing I have tried is resolving this. My installation disk is an old windows 7 version. I don't want to install that as I will lose all my saved files, photos etc. I have downloaded from another laptop a new windows...