Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic repair failure

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic repair failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows automatic repair triggers whenever I start up, after this it fails and is not able to repair my pc. I click advanced options and none of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CreepyGull9378, May 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 automatic repair failure

Windows automatic repair triggers whenever I start up, after this it fails and is not able to repair my pc. I click advanced options and none of the options work, resetting my pc has a problem. I have no system restore point, no image recovery, and the startup repair fails aswel. I have tried every repair tutorial for command prompt and can not get a result that works. Safe boot and all the other startup settings do not seem to work.

I have ran the memory diagnostics and nothing came up, also I have taken my SSd with windows and plugged it into my laptop. I tested if there were any corrupted files and found none.

Please help.

:)

CreepyGull9378, May 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, May 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, May 15, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 automatic repair failure

RCoon, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic repair failure

1. Windows 10 automatic repair failure - Similar Threads - automatic repair failure

2. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  3. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  4. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Tool Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair Tool Failure: I was using my PC and had a power failure which shut it down. After a while I tried to power on the PC and the Auto Startup Repair started working. It didn't work. I tried every option available from Restart to Reset Keeping My files which is practically a joke of an option....
  6. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: This automatic repair loop has been happening all week no mater what method I try it doesn't work from resetting every thing to restoring to a previous date. these 1 method that I am currently trying is the bootable USB disk and hopefully that will solve the problem. however...
  7. Windows 10 boot and automatic repair failure

Windows 10 boot and automatic repair failure: On downloading and installing updates for windows 10 version 1803, my laptop attempted restarting and displayed this message "Preparing automatic repair" and suddenly displays a blue screen with the message"Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for...
  8. Automatic Repair Failure

Automatic Repair Failure: So i just bought this HP laptop about a month ago and i open it up one day to see a blue screen that says “Automatic Repair: Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your pc.” I have tried most of the options to fix the issue and none of them have worked. I have tried shutting down,...
  9. Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure

Windows 10 Automatic repair loop failure: My windows 10 PC has failed in an automatic repair loop. Nothing I have tried is resolving this. My installation disk is an old windows 7 version. I don't want to install that as I will lose all my saved files, photos etc. I have downloaded from another laptop a new windows...
  10. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: computer says automatic repair , can't fix or repair, then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt shows shut down and advanced options...