Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic repair loop issue (just installed pro 2 weeks ago

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic repair loop issue (just installed pro 2 weeks ago in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all; I've browsed my fingers off trying to find a fix but nothing I've tried works. I found some info on this forum and before i head into more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RealZeal, May 28, 2020.

1. RealZeal Win User

Windows 10 automatic repair loop issue (just installed pro 2 weeks ago

Hi all;

I've browsed my fingers off trying to find a fix but nothing I've tried works. I found some info on this forum and before i head into more fixes i thought I would post this.
    My pc was sitting with a 'your pc didn't start' msg' last night. Since then I've tried everything i can think of to fox the problem as well as followed the various suggestions around the place. System restore runs and says it has installed the old version from may 25 but when it restarts it just goes back into the automatic repair loop. I tried the registry fix and a few other things but I've obviously stuffed that up because cmd wont even recognise the exe command now.
    I'm stuck at trying making a repair disk, which I found on here. Before I do that, can anyone suggest anything else to try?

Thank you

:)

RealZeal, May 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 issues - automatic repair loop and applications not responding.

I installed month ago that Windows 10 Pro clean install after format. Everything was fine till yesterday.

So it can be something with ram , sdd or its a software?

litwicki24, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, May 28, 2020
  4. larry Win User

larry, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 automatic repair loop issue (just installed pro 2 weeks ago - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop: Hello:I Installed an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 GAMING motherboard with AMD RYZEN 7 5700G and 32GB memory in my old case with existing HDD's 3 and power supply. My old MB was ASUS Z97-A and Intel i5. I was able to boot Windows 10 but had networking error needs new LAN driver for the...
  3. Window 10 automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  4. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  5. Automatic Repair Loop Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Loop Windows 10 Pro: I have an issue with Automatic repair loop Windows 10 Pro when restarting laptop. Currently running laptop in safe mode. Problem persists only while restarting the laptop in which case I have to boot the laptop through safe mode. Once in safe mode, if I shut down normally...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello all I am getting the Wins 10 Automatic repair loop. I have already attempted the two restore points, and reseting the PC. The system begins to reset, then pops up an error of sorts saying unable to reset and no changes were made. A similar message when I tried the...
  7. Windows 10 “automatic repair” loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 “automatic repair” loop: I was thinking about dual booting my Windows 10 machine with Ubuntu, however I couldn’t bring myself to. On my Ubuntu disk (DVD-R, in which I feared it was corrupted so I formatted it, then I was stupid and opened my Ubuntu ISO from 7-Zip, dragged them into my disk and hoped...
  8. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  9. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello, recently I opened my computer to numerous things popping up, but the Automatic Repair screen is still there. Whenever I try to do anything like restarting, resetting, or shutting it down, it’ll open the Automatic Repair screen again. Also on system image recovery it...
  10. Another Windows Automatic Repair Loop Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Another Windows Automatic Repair Loop Issue: Better to say it at start: it all finished with fresh Windows 10 install, but I would like to hear opinion or two, since this adventure was quite a surprise to me. Couple of days ago, friend called me and stated, that his PC won't boot into Windows (was 8.1 at the time, I...