Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I only came across this problem today. So this morning, when I decided to turn my ASUS laptop off and then turn it back on, I was greeted with a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mario5onicFan17, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately

I only came across this problem today.

So this morning, when I decided to turn my ASUS laptop off and then turn it back on, I was greeted with a blue screen. When I pressed Restart, I was sent to Automatic Repair, which failed. I restarted the laptop, and it failed again. And again. And again. And again.

I was stuck in an endless loop, and I couldn't do anything about it. I looked through multiple websites and YouTube videos to try and find a solution, but I ended up with the exact same results as before. This was insane.

Now, I remember updating the laptop before turning it off, and apparently that's why this is happening to me. But I still don't see how that can help.

I have no restore points, no installation CDs and I can't go to Safe Mode or even completely reset the damn thing. I don't know what to do and it's driving me crazy.

I would appreciate assistance on this as soon as possible. Please help me.Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately [​IMG]Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately [​IMG]

:)

Mario5onicFan17, Jan 15, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 15, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately

EarthDog, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Loop

2. Need help with an exeptionally bad Automatic repair boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with an exeptionally bad Automatic repair boot loop: I am running a windows 10 lenovo legion laptop. It has gotten stuck in a "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop. every time I boot it i am met with this same screen. To top off the problem it won't let me log in to use any of the admin options to try fix the issue....
  3. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  4. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  5. Window 10 automatic repair loop

Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  6. Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick

Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick: My computer crashed running an app called FiveM. So I restarted the PC and when I login the Screen started flashing so I waited 5 mins and then powered off the PC. When reboot the PC it got stuck in a automatic repair loop. Tried Startup repair Didn't Work Tried System...
  7. Automatic repair loop - Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair loop - Please help: My laptop froze and crashed then went into automatic repair but it keeps saying it failed showing Log file:C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98 [link] [comments]...
  8. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  10. Need help with automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with automatic repair...: So I’m on windows 8.1 and have the automatic repair issue. I wouldn’t be posting here, since the ways to resolve it are self explanatory but it requires my password and I don’t have it. I also don’t remember my email either that was used to create the account (if I did use...