Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic repair loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReeceSimmonds, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Hi all,

Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed things in bios and even tried resetting the pc but get an error saying it could not do it. I thing that when it was on we had a power cut and this been happening just afterwards so it may have something to do with power. If anyone can help me that would be great.

Many thanks

:)

ReeceSimmonds, Aug 8, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 8, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows 10 automatic repair loop

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic repair loop

1. Windows 10 automatic repair loop - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop: Yesterday my computer froze out of no where. I restarted my computer and it was fine, until I was met with a BSOD. The only thing the code said was something to do with driver failure. I’ve tried everything, from Youtube videos to microsoft support. Nothing worked so I...
  3. Automatic repair loop

Automatic repair loop: Hi, My windows 10 computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop, all it does is start automatic repair, restart then do automatic repair again. I have no other options to use on the computer and am completely stuck. I also can’t create a clean disk thing from a USB...
  4. Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic repair loop: Recent issue I've been having, I've tried to free up space on my computer, but apparently I did something it didnt like so now my computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop, and everytime I'm prompted to enter my password and I enter it correctly, it says password...
  5. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Loop: So i am stuck in an automatic repair loop which has happened before to me. I solved it last time by using the reset my pc option and it worked. This time i tried to use the option but after waiting for about 5 minutes it stops and doesnt do anything. There is no message...
  6. automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair loop.: i accidentally restarted my windows 10 during a update to a more recent version of windows 10. now my laptop is stuck on automatic repair and can't get out of there. i have tried to restore. nothing seems to work....
  7. Automatic repair loop.

Automatic repair loop.: PC is is stuck in Automatic repair loop. Can not get it to access advance options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/automatic-repair-loop/5fa63338-1423-41c8-b298-5222c0ea6676
  8. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair Loop: I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview yesterday, and at the end of the day, it froze up. I shut down the system and turned it back on this morning, finding the OS stuck in the infamous "Automatic Repair Loop." I ended up having to install a fresh version of Windows 10...
  9. Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 when it was released and have had no problems with it until now. However when I started up my pc this morning it showed the windows logo and below that said "preparing automatic repair repair" the text then changed to "diagnosing your pc". Then...
  10. Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop: Hi, posting here as a last resort because I've spent 2 whole evenings after work trying to sort this out and the problem just keeps getting worse. I'll explain how it started off and my basic history. So I had a HDD with two drives partitioned as windows 7 and windows 10,...