Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am a Member of a Service Desk at my organization. I am currently imageing Dell Optiplex 5060's to the newest Windows 10 update 1909.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christian McCann, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

Hello,

I am a Member of a Service Desk at my organization. I am currently imageing Dell Optiplex 5060's to the newest Windows 10 update 1909. Everything seems to be working fine and I can even add these computers to our domain.

The Problem I am having is that occasionally these machines will lock me out of using the mouse an keyboard. I am able to remote into them, but then when I restart them they boot into automatic repair. Once in auto. repair, I can't recover/reset or do anything. My only option is to re-image the machine and hope the problem does not happen again.

Could this be a problem with the image I am using? or could this be a Windows 10 issue?

Thanks,

Chris

:)

Christian McCann, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem.

1. Windows 10 Automatic Repair problem. - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair problem

2. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatic repair problem: So for some quick context, like 2 months to 4 months ago, I installed my GPU drivers. Instead of doing so automatically, I wanted to make sure I "got the best driver experience" and installed them manually. After doing so, my PC got stuck in the "Automatic repair" "Your PC...
  3. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows automatic repair problem: So for some quick context, like 2 months to 4 months ago, I installed my GPU drivers. Instead of doing so automatically, I wanted to make sure I "got the best driver experience" and installed them manually. After doing so, my PC got stuck in the "Automatic repair" "Your PC...
  4. Windows automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems: I got the Windows 10 automatic update. It was updating during the morning, then we discovered there was an error. Tried everything from blue screen, even rebooted PC. Someone posted about this, but we already tried the steps there, but no luck.The text below stops...
  7. Windows Automatic Repair Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Automatic Repair Problems: Hi, My laptop is not working and is showing the message of "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" and the code F\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I saw another query on this site that looks like a similar problem to mine, and the agent...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Problems: I received the Windows 10 creators automatic update. It was updating over night then we found out there was an error so we need Toshiba laptop for work and WiFi calling now asap tried everything already from blue screen even reset pc still unable to get it. Someone posted on...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic repair problems: * I am having the same problem as this, what should I do to not lose any of my files, I need them for my school I recently received the Windows 10 creators automatic update. It seemed to work fine the first time I booted up my laptop, but the 2nd time I got this message;...
  10. Windows automatic repair problem

Windows automatic repair problem: My computer cannot repair itself automatically. It started but then suddenly stopped. I tried restore points but it didn’t help. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatic-repair-problem/c778825d-378f-4dbf-b6fe-cd4a9b68942a