Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic update at startup

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic update at startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I turned my HP laptop on over an hour ago I was faced with a blank screen and some text that said something to the effect of "updating Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by D.Titanium, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 automatic update at startup

When I turned my HP laptop on over an hour ago I was faced with a blank screen and some text that said something to the effect of "updating Windows, please wait...". I was confused because I thought that an internet connection would be necessary first before Microsoft could install the updates. A few minutes ago I looked at the update history and it showed that RealTek, Sound Research Corp. and Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver updates were installed.

My only solution is that the updates were already downloaded without my knowledge when I last connected to the internet and only now were installing themselves.

Any further explanation would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your response!

:)

D.Titanium, Jan 31, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 31, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows 10 automatic update at startup :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 31, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

Windows 10 automatic update at startup

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic update at startup

1. Windows 10 automatic update at startup - Similar Threads - automatic update startup

2. Windows Update starts itself automatically at startup, help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update starts itself automatically at startup, help: Is there any way to stop this happening? My computer slows down to much even with a SSD and boot time is also affected by this because MSI logo takes like almost a 25-30 seconds to complete to reach desktop. I can see WinUpdate process on task manager, when I click stop or...
  3. Windows 10 automatic startup repair problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 automatic startup repair problem.: So don't ask me who tripped the wire, but i was defragmenting my HDD. It gave me a code "0xc0000001". I ignored it, and after some time waiting in the Bios, It passed. Soon, I tried shrinking my hard disk. It took forever before saying it does not have enough space. I reset...
  4. Windows 10 automatic startup repair problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 automatic startup repair problem.: So don't ask me who tripped the wire, but i was defragmenting my HDD. It gave me a code "0xc0000001". I ignored it, and after some time waiting in the Bios, It passed. Soon, I tried shrinking my hard disk. It took forever before saying it does not have enough space. I reset...
  5. Windows 10 automatic startup repair problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  7. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  8. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup: Hi I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair mode. I turned on the computer three times and turned it off on the windows logo to enter the auto-repair mode. In automatic...
  10. WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update

WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update: Today I received yet another Windows 10 update and now my WiFi (Wireless) does not connect automatically on start up despite my configuration says 'automatically connect'....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 833 691 0531