Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic update changed user

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic update changed user in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, it seems Windows 10 updated automatically. It changed language into Finnish (I could change this into English - but why should the update do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarjattaNBXD, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 automatic update changed user

Hi,

it seems Windows 10 updated automatically. It changed

1. language into Finnish (I could change this into English - but why should the update do and change the language by itself???)
    2. user into "Installation" instead of the user's name "FESTO" as it was (even this in Finnish!!!! = "Asennus")

I don't seem to be able to change the main user into "FESTO" or anything I wish - even I don't get a way to set the password/pin into opening the laptop.

So please I need some advice.

:)

MarjattaNBXD, Mar 23, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 23, 2019
  4. bigscale Win User

Windows 10 automatic update changed user

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic update changed user

1. Windows 10 automatic update changed user - Similar Threads - automatic update changed

2. Windows 10 user automatically logging in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 user automatically logging in?: I have 2 users on my desktop PC. Me (administrator) and my wife (not administrator). Both accounts are set up as hello PIN and both require PIN sign in at startup. On a fresh start, when my wife logs in, when she tries to shut down she is told that other users are active do...
  3. window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable": Hi, I have problem with window 10 update for "check for updates". It doesnt work, whenever I tap to check for updates, it will loading forever. It has been two months now since my latest update. I have try many way including changed the setting on "services" from disable to...
  4. Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically: Hi, I have noticed recently that my screens are changing by themselves and I have no idea what is going on! I have noticed 2 separate things: 1. Whatever programs I have open they will automatically re size. I will maximise outlook for example to it takes up the whole...
  5. I want to set the timezone to be changed automatically in windows 10, but users should be...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to set the timezone to be changed automatically in windows 10, but users should be...: Hi, we are currently using the windows 10 1803 build in our AD environment and I am searching for the automatic time zone settings as we have users and sites all over Europe. When I google this, I constantly find people who have a toggle switch in their time settings to...
  6. normal user account automatically changed to administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    normal user account automatically changed to administrator: Hello, my normal user accouting automatically changed to administrator. How that even can happen ??? I didn't do anything, windows is so bugged... 116360
  7. normal user accouting automatically changed to administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    normal user accouting automatically changed to administrator: Hello, my normal user accouting automatically changed to administrator. How that even can happen ??? I didn't do anything, windows is so bugged... 116360
  8. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  9. Windows 10 group policy update settings changes automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 group policy update settings changes automatically: Dear all I have windows 10 pro and I have edited the group policy for windows update and has set it to notify me to download. My problem is that after a few days windows automatically download updates and install them though I had set it to notify to download. It seems that...
  10. Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201: Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 - IT News from V3.co.uk