Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need a way to completely DISABLE the installation of updates after a system crash. Every time My server crashes My business losses thousands of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeAdamsMBA, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

I need a way to completely DISABLE the installation of updates after a system crash. Every time My server crashes My business losses thousands of dollars and this NEEDS TO STOP. I've tried disabling automatic updates but every time I don't install them (or the system doesn't automatically install them during the non-use hours that I setup) the system crashes and I am FORCED to wait for the updates to now install DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY TRYING TO OPERATE! Do you see my frustration here?!?!?!?!?! They has to be a way to disable the damn updates from even downloading during operating hours. I can't continue to loose money every time YOU(microsoft) want to force an update on me that could've waited until the end of the day. or if the system would install the updates during the times I've setup that would be great also. Someone here must know of a way to stop this from happening. Before anyone has a chance to ask if the crashes (BLUE SCREEN) are hardware related they are not. It is a software issue everytime that is within the windows 10 os kernel file and every time I get this crash I am forced to wait for it to install updates that I did not want to have installed during business hours. EVERY TIME! Also.... here is the error i get and it is exactly the same error and all that was going on was the server was on and running the usual stuff and only difference was there were updates that had been downloaded and were waiting to be installed. Without fail this ONLY happens in this situation. It needs to stop. There must be a way to disable the updates from forcing to be installed by crashing my server and costing thousands in lost revenue.

On Thu 4/18/2019 12:26:49 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys (FLTMGR!FltIsCallbackDataDirty+0x2E7)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x43000, 0x4, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in a file system driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

:)

MikeAdamsMBA, Apr 18, 2019
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Apr 18, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Apr 18, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

1. Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates Install

2. Automatic System Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic System Crash: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I received a critical error in the event viewer saying this ^.Solutions tried by me:1Uncheck the Tick box of Automatic...
  3. Automatic System Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic System Crash: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I received a critical error in the event viewer saying this ^.Solutions tried by me:1Uncheck the Tick box of Automatic...
  4. Automatic System Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. system crashing after updates

system crashing after updates: Did the updates today, restarted twice. Then started to do a little sim racing, a few minutes into that and suddenly the screen goes to a light blue with the message "your system has encountered a problem", it says its gathering info, a % number goes up, and when its done it...
  6. system crashing after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system crashing after updates: Did the updates today, restarted twice. Then started to do a little sim racing, a few minutes into that and suddenly the screen goes to a light blue with the message "your system has encountered a problem", it says its gathering info, a % number goes up, and when its done it...
  7. system crashing after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After installing update, system crashes

After installing update, system crashes: Hi, After the latest update got installed in my windows 10 system, my pc is having lots of problems. It takes a long time to start, long time to restart and long time to shutdown. If I hibernate and start Or if I resume it from standby, it results in a blue screen DRIVER...
  9. Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.: as above ..I have rebooted my computer ..on a restore point.....but when will microsoft repair the download ***Modified Title from: windows not rebooting after latest update***...
  10. MBR partitionS/AFTER system crashed during automatic update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MBR partitionS/AFTER system crashed during automatic update: System crashed during update , can not Boot. In trying to reinstall Windows 10, I ate a msg. that disk partitionS are MBR.not GPT....