Windows 10: Windows 10 automatic upddate

Discus and support Windows 10 automatic upddate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After my last Windows 10 automatic update, the laptop screen is flashing periodically, every 6-8 seconds, which is very disturbing. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by constantinneagoe, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 automatic upddate

Hi,

After my last Windows 10 automatic update, the laptop screen is flashing periodically, every 6-8 seconds, which is very disturbing.

Please consider to fix this issue with the next automatic update, but soon !

Thanks

:)

constantinneagoe, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 automatic upddate

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 automatic upddate

1. Windows 10 automatic upddate - Similar Threads - automatic upddate

2. Phone number for automatic withdraw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number for automatic withdraw: Phone number for automatic withdraw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-for-automatic-withdraw/fe1b92ed-7adf-4f06-876e-ee02cceb867e
  3. Phone number for automatic withdraw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone number for automatic withdraw: Phone number for automatic withdraw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-for-automatic-withdraw/fe1b92ed-7adf-4f06-876e-ee02cceb867e
  4. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  5. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  6. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  7. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  8. My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode: My laptop is shutting down automatically when on sleep mode. It might be caused by over-heating on sleep mode. The laptop has a second monitor connected to it at all times.FYI: I have already removed nvidia drivers and installed them from the scratch again.This issue is...
  9. My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode

My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode: My laptop is shutting down automatically when on sleep mode. It might be caused by over-heating on sleep mode. The laptop has a second monitor connected to it at all times.FYI: I have already removed nvidia drivers and installed them from the scratch again.This issue is...
  10. If Automatic color management is turned on for Display 2, does that increase power usage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If Automatic color management is turned on for Display 2, does that increase power usage...: Using an HP W2082a monitor as Display 2 on a Windows 11 laptop, to get the HP monitor to work correctly, I manually turned automatic color management hereinafter "ACM" on, each time I started Windows or took it out of sleep mode, and turned it off shortly after, since once...