Windows 10: Windows 10: Automatically cycle through themes?

Discus and support Windows 10: Automatically cycle through themes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to have Win10 automatically cycle through the themes? I really like the pictures in a good number of the country-specific themes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sasha007, Aug 4, 2015.

1. sasha007 Win User

Windows 10: Automatically cycle through themes?

Is there a way to have Win10 automatically cycle through the themes?
    I really like the pictures in a good number of the country-specific themes and would like win10 to just cycle through the themes automatically instead of me switching them every few days.

Any script for this ?

:)

sasha007, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Download, installing and still at 8.1

After successfully downloading the Upgrade pack for Windows 10, and going through the automatic restart cycle's my Computer turns back on after about an hour or so to is still running W8.1.... No error messages or anything.

MacdonaldA, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Mystic007 Win User
    Endless Reboot Loop, Windows 10, Update: th2_release Professional 10565

Endless Reboot Loop, Windows 10, Update: th2_release Professional 10565

Update th2_release Professional 10565 does not install automatically or manually. (I tried both: I also tried disabling my anti-virus and Windows defender when I tried installing the update manually.). It is causing an endless
    reboot cycle on my desktop only instead of rebooting it is cycling through again.

Mystic007, Aug 4, 2015
  4. sasha007 Win User

Actually I found a script somewhere.
    But it is not working

Opening Desktop Icon settings instead.

Can someone please help on what is wrong ?

sasha007, Aug 5, 2015
  5. batk Win User
    dim fso
    dim folder
    dim Folders
    dim tf

Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    sThemeFolder = "C:\Users\Bartek\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes"

Set folder = fso.GetFolder(sThemeFolder)
    Set folders = folder.SubFolders

randomize
    rno = int( rnd * folders.count )

i = 0
    For Each tf in folders
    If i = rno Then
    exit for
    end if
    i = i + 1
    next
    randomTheme = tf.name

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    file = """" & sThemeFolder & "" & randomTheme & "" & randomTheme & ".theme"""

WshShell.Run file

Wscript.Sleep 1000
    WshShell.Sendkeys "%{F4}"

6. robotukas Win User
    Hi

How you create script or wthat app you use to create script? I tried Autohotkey but it doesn't work with this method.

Thanks a lot

robotukas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Automatically cycle through themes? - Similar Threads - Automatically cycle through

2. Windows 10 goes into an automatic repair cycle after the latest Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 goes into an automatic repair cycle after the latest Windows update: I can't get back to my desktop after the last Windows reboot forced by Windows update. At startup, the system reboots automatically endlessly. It gives me options to "Continue", "Use a device", "Troubleshoot". Tried all troubleshooting options. Within problem solving. I tried...
  3. Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10: Hi, I've had a recent problem whenever I start my laptop or plug a device into my soundjack. The audio cycles through all the different outputs continuously speakers, headphones, two monitors speakers and is only solved when I go through the audio troubleshooter. Going...
  4. Computer cycling through display modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer cycling through display modes: I accidently hit Fn+V, and a pop-up appeared and said cinema mode. A little later it appeared again, but said eye-care, then again with vivid. It seems to be cycling through settings for the display. Fn+V is not working anymore, and I would like this cycle to stop....
  5. Windows Slideshow, is there a max number of images it cycles through?

Windows Slideshow, is there a max number of images it cycles through?: I have the windows slideshow that activates when my machine is locked. Is there a maximum number of images that it uses to cycle through? I have it pointing to my pictures folder, but it only seems to ever use stuff from several years ago, never anything new. I have a lot...
  6. Windows Slideshow, is there a max number of images it cycles through?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Slideshow, is there a max number of images it cycles through?: I have the windows slideshow that activates when my machine is locked. Is there a maximum number of images that it uses to cycle through? I have it pointing to my pictures folder, but it only seems to ever use stuff from several years ago, never anything new. I have a lot...
  7. Why when opening certain Windows 10 Applications does it cycling through options automatically?

Why when opening certain Windows 10 Applications does it cycling through options automatically?: Where has this issued occurred? When opening a photo in the app "Photos," the application will automatically scroll through all my photos and end on the last one. I do not have slide show open. I have no way to stop it, it just keeps scrolling through until it gets to the...
  8. Windows 10 Slideshow - is there a limit to how many pictures it cycles through?

Windows 10 Slideshow - is there a limit to how many pictures it cycles through?: I use the Windows Slideshow on my lock screen and I was wondering if there was an upper limit to how many pictures it uses to cycle through. I take a lot of images and they are all stored in my Pictures folder. When my slide show runs, it never seems to pull any of the more...
  9. Virtual Desktops - Automatically cycle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Desktops - Automatically cycle: I have three virtual desktops on a windows 10 machine that I want to cycle through automatically, every X minutes, to create a slideshow effect of each desktop. Is there a way to achieve this? submitted by /u/tk218 [link] [comments]...
  10. Apply a theme through SCCM

Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cycle through themes

2. cycle through windows 10 themes