Windows 10: Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action

Discus and support Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, We faced a problem with Windows 10 game such as Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga,... or app such as NetFlix, LinkedInforWindows. As... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChungTran288, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action

Hi All,

We faced a problem with Windows 10 game such as Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga,... or app such as NetFlix, LinkedInforWindows.

As normally, I have not installed these games, apps into my laptops. But when I audit these laptops, some laptops is notified installing them, but someone is no problem.

Could you please help to share me how these games appear in task Start? Which is different between 2 laptop parties.

Thank you!

:)

ChungTran288, Feb 25, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Feb 25, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action

1. Windows 10 automatically install mini game except user's action - Similar Threads - automatically install mini

2. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...: I’ve put in a new SSD on a HP Mini 5102 and was able to boot Windows 10 on a USB.I’ve completed the steps such as, choosing what version of Windows I’ve choose Windows 10 Home creating the user and password, getting online, choosing the privacy stuff, but when I reach the end...
  3. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...: I’ve put in a new SSD on a HP Mini 5102 and was able to boot Windows 10 on a USB.I’ve completed the steps such as, choosing what version of Windows I’ve choose Windows 10 Home creating the user and password, getting online, choosing the privacy stuff, but when I reach the end...
  4. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Default Windows 10 apps not automatically installed for all new users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default Windows 10 apps not automatically installed for all new users: I have the same issue with 6 new factory installed HP Probook 650 G8 laptops pre installed Windows 10 version 2004. After finishing all HP & Windows updates and removing some HP bloadware, I added the system to the Active Directory domain and logged in as a user normal user...
  6. Windows 10 user automatically logging in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 user automatically logging in?: I have 2 users on my desktop PC. Me (administrator) and my wife (not administrator). Both accounts are set up as hello PIN and both require PIN sign in at startup. On a fresh start, when my wife logs in, when she tries to shut down she is told that other users are active do...
  7. Actions needed and Game installation issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Actions needed and Game installation issues: Hi, I have the icon in the bottom right saying that windows defender has got 'Actions needed'. I have searched and tried everything. When I click on actions needed to see whats wrong, everything is green and saying no action required. I purchased Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate...
  8. Windows defender; how to create a quarantine action exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender; how to create a quarantine action exception: hi folks, Windows defender keeps quarantining a file and I keep restoring it. This repeats every day or so. To stop this wasteful cycle, is there a way to create an exception? cheers Mark...
  9. Windows 10 automatic actions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 automatic actions: Recently my windows 10(1803) is automatically deleting folders,saying interrupted actions and asking me to delete them.Also,whatever folder I click,it asks me move it to the recycle bin. Again,my shortcuts are being deleted and after restoring them,says it can't locate them....
  10. Mini-FPS-Lags in games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mini-FPS-Lags in games: Dear all, I am running Win10 Pro with a r7 260x GPU and have recently changed my setup to an e5-2670 on an MSI board. So far I did not have to reinstall windows, as everything is running smoothly since i have removed all drivers/software that was related to the old...