Windows 10: Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HafijurRahman, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

:)

HafijurRahman, Sep 18, 2018

2. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 OS. From last 3-4 days whenever I starts my Laptop it automatically starts in Recovery Mode (F11). I have to keep pressing any other Function Key to start the Normal Window.

I have tried to restore from System Restore from 3 different points but it failed with error.

Can you give me solution which can fix this issue without Factory Reset.

Thanks

Devi

Devi PrasadKar, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode

1. Windows 10 Automatically Starts in Recovery Mode - Similar Threads - Automatically Starts Recovery

2. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  3. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  4. ENTER WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ENTER WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE: Good day My laptops build in keyboard isn't working, so I'm using a usb wired keyboard and it only starts working from the point of signing in. So i can't use it to press F8 or F12 or F10 any key in order to see recovery options So i would like to know if there is a way...
  5. Windows 10 recovery mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 recovery mode: My windows 10 pc is in recovery mode and when i select one of the startup settings, it doesn't seem to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-mode/b6d016a3-0b51-4e9a-bdbb-2cc3c3197b8d
  6. Windows 10 - BSOD followed by Recovery Mode Automatic Repair fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - BSOD followed by Recovery Mode Automatic Repair fails: Hi, similar problem to Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums I've tried running sfc /scannow with the sfc /scannow /offbootdir=E:\ /offwindir=E:\Windows command (The SSD my win10 is installed on shows up as E: in diskpart volume...
  7. WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK

WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK: Hi! I am using windows 10Dell Inspiron 3467. Last night I installed some program on my laptop and the next day, my laptop suddenly hang and went blue background(not the usual blue screen of death). I used task manager to run a system recovery and until now I am stuck on...
  8. recovery mode windows 10

recovery mode windows 10: I'm trying to repair my windows 10 computer after it went to the recovery mode screen. I don't have a windows 10 installation DVD so it's stuck on that screen until I fix it. If you guys can help me I'll be so happy. Please respond soon....
  9. Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.: Hello. I was on my PC when it said I had drive errors and to restart to fix them. Did so and now its doing the loop on me. Tried everything from chkdsk to safe mode. Downloaded the Windows 10 MCT to a flash drive but shows as iso and won’t read it on my PC. I get the Log...
  10. Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode

Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode: Hi everyone. Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error page starting with " *Sad " and after it...my pc wouldn't work anymore. When I started it, it started with the black page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 automatically starts in recovery mode

2. auto recovery mode windows 10