Windows 10: windows 10 autoupdate disable

Discus and support windows 10 autoupdate disable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i disable auto update on windows 10 home to avoid accidentally downloading the new goofed up windows 10 oct update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by annipanwar, Oct 13, 2018.

1. windows 10 autoupdate disable

how can i disable auto update on windows 10 home to avoid accidentally downloading the new goofed up windows 10 oct update

:)

annipanwar, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2018
  3. How disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates

Hello,

Does anyone know how disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates?

chakchak---01, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Reylonds Win User

windows 10 autoupdate disable

How disable Nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 autoupdates

Hi!

I have the same problem, how do I disable autoupdates in nokia suite?

Reylonds, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 autoupdate disable

1. windows 10 autoupdate disable - Similar Threads - autoupdate disable

2. How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???: I have a very thin internet connection that cannot afford any download at any time. So I have clearly set the MS-Store to NOT AUTODOWNLOAD and NOT AUTOUPDATE..But WHY is it anyway autodownloading and autoupdating the apps???HOW TO STOP MS-STORE FROM AUTODOWNLOADING AND...
  3. How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop MS-Store from autodownloading and autoupdating apps???: I have a very thin internet connection that cannot afford any download at any time. So I have clearly set the MS-Store to NOT AUTODOWNLOAD and NOT AUTOUPDATE..But WHY is it anyway autodownloading and autoupdating the apps???HOW TO STOP MS-STORE FROM AUTODOWNLOADING AND...
  4. Can't Login To Windows 10 After Autoupdate Through A Microsoft Online Account Without...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Login To Windows 10 After Autoupdate Through A Microsoft Online Account Without...: Hello Microsoft Community,as you already probably already know, Windows 10 really want you to use a Windows Hello PIN. I don't.I am using a set of Hardware Security Keys and those are interfering the the Windows Hello PIN when used. Therefore I disabled it. This did not only...
  5. Can't Login To Windows 10 After Autoupdate Through A Microsoft Online Account Without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login To Windows 10 After Autoupdate Through A Microsoft Online Account Without...: Hello Microsoft Community,as you already probably already know, Windows 10 really want you to use a Windows Hello PIN. I don't.I am using a set of Hardware Security Keys and those are interfering the the Windows Hello PIN when used. Therefore I disabled it. This did not only...
  6. Can't Login To Windows 10 After Autoupdate Through A Microsoft Online Account Without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to get ISO Windows 11 OS or Autoupdate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get ISO Windows 11 OS or Autoupdate: How do we download windows 11 from official website ?i do not download iso from a pirated web site any patch will wither be ready for automatic windows 10 to windows 11i was so anxious...
  8. Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it?: [ATTACH]Since installing the Opera browser, many users have reported they find a folder named ‘opera autoupdate‘ in the ‘Downloads’ folder. The folder mainly contains: Crash […] This article Opera Autoupdate folder keeps appearing; How to disable or stop it? first appeared...
  9. It is 2018 now, why win10 still auto reboot after autoupdate, and I could not disable it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is 2018 now, why win10 still auto reboot after autoupdate, and I could not disable it?: Has Google just had corrupted every technology campany, So they all started treat users as idiots, and ignore all user feedback? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-2018-now-why-win10-still-auto-reboot-after/addf2b45-8d96-46d0-a67b-fad372b4d98e
  10. MS forced updates with autoupdates disabled or what?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS forced updates with autoupdates disabled or what?: I have autoupdates is disabled in Services. I only update every month or so. I’m using a an audio recording program, Sonar Platinum. In our forum 4 weeks ago, it appears that MS did some forced updates to everyone’s computer even if autoupdates were disabled. 4 weeks...