Windows 10: Windows 10 – Available for Business Today

Discus and support Windows 10 – Available for Business Today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As Terry shared, Windows 10 is available in 190 countries beginning today. This is a significant milestone we reached together, as more than 5 million... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 – Available for Business Today

Source: Windows 10 Available for Business Today | Windows For Your Business

Brink, Jul 28, 2015

2. The official rollout for businesses for Win10 Enterprise is not until August 1st. For now, the only thing available is the evaluation kit. This is a very misleading story by MS.

:)

John Pombrio, Jul 28, 2015
  3. External memory

I have an external memory connected to my computer. Have had it for 4 years. Today I went to save business files to the external drive and was told it was no longer available. It is still connected, why is it no longer available?

TerryHervey, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Windows 10 – Available for Business Today

Is Windows 10 a subscription based product?

Indeed. This is a change from what was promised. There was no place that stated that businesses would be charged a monthly fee to use Windows 10, and to the contrary, all the headlines read "Windows as a Service doesn't mean subscription. We should never
    have used that term." Notice how that is slowly changing, creeping up on us, hoping us IT Pros won't notice.

Even if you want to say that Enterprise was always intended to be subscription (which is wasn't), the Pro feature set was not. With the 1607 changes, that is no longer true. The features that used to be available to us in Pro are now only available through
    a subscription.

I intend to speak this over with a lawyer today.

EITITSupport, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 – Available for Business Today

1. Windows 10 – Available for Business Today - Similar Threads - – Available Business

2. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  3. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  4. windows 10 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 business: dear sir greetingsWe are a company working in the field of software and we would like to get 10-15 original copies of Windows. Please send an offer by mail to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** sincerest appreciationeng mohamed ibrahim CO Lun development...
  5. Auto HDR preview for Windows 10 PC gaming available today

in Windows 10 News
    Auto HDR preview for Windows 10 PC gaming available today: Bigger. Bolder. Brighter. High dynamic range (HDR) offers the most impressive improvement to the visual experience in recent history. HDR unlocks an entirely new range of colors with more intensity than standard monitors, making games come to life like never before. In...
  6. Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams: Creating meaningful connection can be difficult in larger group settings. Breakout rooms allow organizers to divide the meeting into sub-groups to facilitate discussions and brainstorming sessions. We are excited to announce that breakout rooms will be available today in...
  7. Surface Duo available for preorder today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Duo available for preorder today: [ATTACH] When we created Surface seven years ago, we wanted to challenge convention by redefining expectations for what a productivity device should be, and what it should do. Put simply, we wanted to help people get things done. We didn’t set out to combine two...
  8. Surface Pro X available today Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro X available today Surface: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch what’s next for the 2-1 category – the all new Surface Pro X. When we started on this journey with Surface seven years ago, we created a new category that changed the industry forever. Now, as the world becomes more mobile and more...
  9. Windows 10 1809 updates Available Today 3/12/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 updates Available Today 3/12/19: It's Update Tuesday, And there are a number of updates available for Windows 10 1809 x64 based systems They are: 2019-03 Security Update For Adobe Flash Player For Windows Version 1809 For x64-Based systems. (KB4489907) 2019-03 Cumulative Update For...
  10. Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available in 190 Countries Today

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available in 190 Countries Today: When we first unveiled Windows 10 in September, we outlined our plans for a new era of Windows. We wanted to create a Windows that empowered people and organizations to do great things. Our vision was one platform, one store, and one experience that extends across the...