Windows 10 – Available for Business Today

Discus and support Windows 10 – Available for Business Today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As Terry shared, Windows 10 is available in 190 countries beginning today. This is a significant milestone we reached together, as more than 5 million... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Windows 10 Available for Business Today | Windows For Your Business

Brink, Jul 28, 2015
  2. John Pombrio Win User

The official rollout for businesses for Win10 Enterprise is not until August 1st. For now, the only thing available is the evaluation kit. This is a very misleading story by MS.

:)

John Pombrio, Jul 28, 2015
  3. TerryHervey Win User
    External memory

I have an external memory connected to my computer. Have had it for 4 years. Today I went to save business files to the external drive and was told it was no longer available. It is still connected, why is it no longer available?

TerryHervey, Jul 28, 2015
  4. EITITSupport Win User

Is Windows 10 a subscription based product?

Indeed. This is a change from what was promised. There was no place that stated that businesses would be charged a monthly fee to use Windows 10, and to the contrary, all the headlines read "Windows as a Service doesn't mean subscription. We should never
    have used that term." Notice how that is slowly changing, creeping up on us, hoping us IT Pros won't notice.

Even if you want to say that Enterprise was always intended to be subscription (which is wasn't), the Pro feature set was not. With the 1607 changes, that is no longer true. The features that used to be available to us in Pro are now only available through
    a subscription.

I intend to speak this over with a lawyer today.

EITITSupport, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 – Available for Business Today - Similar Threads - – Available Business

2. Win 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...
  3. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  4. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  5. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower: after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open same thing for everything that has to do with my account...
  6. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  7. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....
  8. Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop

Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop: I have a TV connected to my laptop via an HDMI cable, wanting to show a PowerPoint presentation. At one point it was working, but now only the laptop's "desktop" shows up on the TV screen, nothing else that I am doing on the computer (PowerPoint or otherwise). Any idea why?...
  9. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar: When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks :)[ATTACH]...
  10. I cant login into windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant login into windows: Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at account.live.com/password/reset I reset my password several times but still cant login using the right password everytime I tried to open command...