Windows 10: windows 10 back at it again

Discus and support windows 10 back at it again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi again, I just cannot find the setting anywhere for changing the default browser in Windows 10 It says it should be there but it's not. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LotteZwier, Jan 26, 2020.

1. windows 10 back at it again

Hi again,

I just cannot find the setting anywhere for changing the default browser in Windows 10

It says it should be there but it's not. Can you help me?

:)

LotteZwier, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 back at it again

Delta6326, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 back at it again

1. windows 10 back at it again - Similar Threads - again

2. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  3. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  4. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  6. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  7. code 43 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 43 again: last week i took my laptop to the technical store and let them fix the code 43. but 3 days later it showed the code 43 again after i let it restart for some reason. like last time it still showed on my nvidia gt 740m. ive used alot of solutions i found on the internet still...
  8. code 43 again

code 43 again: last week i took my laptop to the technical store and let them fix the code 43. but 3 days later it showed the code 43 again after i let it restart for some reason. like last time it still showed on my nvidia gt 740m. ive used alot of solutions i found on the internet still...
  9. code 43 again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?: First they removed a serviceable red eye tool, and now spot fix, just when it was basically perfect. There is a new tool, but it's a batch processor with a wait for processing. That means you can't do too much work at once, because if one area doesn't come out right you have...