Windows 10: Windows 10 back to 7 stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 back to 7 stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have tried to go back to 7 after the first Windows 10 update caused havoc with my internet connection... final straw was DPC watchdog violation...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nowsy1, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Nowsy1 Win User

Windows 10 back to 7 stuck

I have tried to go back to 7 after the first Windows 10 update caused havoc with my internet connection... final straw was DPC watchdog violation...

Anyway my machine (a desktop) is stuck on "restoring your previous version of Windows" loop...

Help!!

:)

Nowsy1, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Rainer88 Win User

stuck on startup repair

after upgrading to window 10 from Window 7 Home Premium my Computer us stuck on startup repair !! There has to be a simple solution to either go back to 7 or restart Window 10 upgrade. Help is needed!!

Rainer88, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Input not supported?

I too have this problem but to add to this, windows 10 is not rolling back to windows 7 as it did the first few times. Now I am stuck with the input not supported box and get back to windows 7 to resolve. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

David McGriff, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Windows 10 back to 7 stuck

Well I have the same problem. Tried to upgrade my Microsoft tablet from 8.1 to 10 but the install went sour and it tried to restore my previous version of Windows. However the restore just does and endless loop after the startup fails and tries to restore again and again and ....................................... So what now. I have no USB ports and no DVD and no keyboard. I had a funny feeling this might happen. Windows 10 is not ready for prime time.

Any suggestions... Please.

ordinercay, Sep 13, 2015
  5. Truer words were never spoken!
    Save me a lot of typing by just reading my Signature Line!
    I won't dream of ever doing anything, with such a chance of disaster, as allowing a new OS to overwrite my Main OS.
    It's called, "Better Safe than Sorry".

My own solution to your problem, if it were mine, would be to get out the last Backup I made of my OS and just restore it.
    Game over, , , problem solved.

Good Luck!
    *Cool

TechnoMage, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 back to 7 stuck

1. Windows 10 back to 7 stuck - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  6. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  9. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  10. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...