Windows 10: Windows 10 background changes itself once a day

Discus and support Windows 10 background changes itself once a day in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, for the past week or so my windows started changing my background by itself once a day around 10:30 in the morning. I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AtanasBekyarov, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 background changes itself once a day

Hello guys, for the past week or so my windows started changing my background by itself once a day around 10:30 in the morning.
    I've tried everything and so far it doesn't work. Under background in personalization I have it set as static picture and under desktop background settings > slideshow in edit power plan settings i have it on paused. Where else can I check for this?

:)

AtanasBekyarov, Oct 7, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Windows 10 background changes itself once a day

Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 background changes itself once a day

1. Windows 10 background changes itself once a day - Similar Threads - background changes itself

2. Brand new PC with Win10Pro 22H2 resets itself once a day ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC with Win10Pro 22H2 resets itself once a day ???: Dear friends, I have problem with brand new PC I buy them before 7 days and install WInodws 10 Profesional 22H2 with following configuration:Procesor: Intel BX8071512400 LGA 1700, Intel Core i5-12400, 18M Cache, 4.40 GHz, UHD Graphics 730Motherboard: Asus PRIME H610M-A D4-CSM...
  3. Brand new PC with Win10Pro 22H2 resets itself once a day ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new PC with Win10Pro 22H2 resets itself once a day ???: Dear friends, I have problem with brand new PC I buy them before 7 days and install WInodws 10 Profesional 22H2 with following configuration:Procesor: Intel BX8071512400 LGA 1700, Intel Core i5-12400, 18M Cache, 4.40 GHz, UHD Graphics 730Motherboard: Asus PRIME H610M-A D4-CSM...
  4. Brand new PC with Win10Pro 22H2 resets itself once a day ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. Black background at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background at once: The black background suddenly appeared after booting, you see that everything is black and it was not, when I open the bar with cut, copy, paste, extract file etc it is also black. I didn't touch or adjust anything, when I turned on the PC and logged in, I saw that everything...
  7. Black background at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background at once: The black background suddenly appeared after booting, you see that everything is black and it was not, when I open the bar with cut, copy, paste, extract file etc it is also black. I didn't touch or adjust anything, when I turned on the PC and logged in, I saw that everything...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  9. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  10. Laptop background changing by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop background changing by itself: So I have 2 laptops, both with Windows 10 and both using the same Windows account. When I change the background of the laptop on one the other one changes as well, I don't even have the pictures stored on the other laptop so I have no idea how it's doing this. Is there any...