Windows 10: Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

Discus and support Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 background reverting to picture from slideshow as well as tiled fit instead of just "fit". This happens throughout the day and not after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ML7481, May 23, 2019.

1. ML7481 Win User

Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

Windows 10 background reverting to picture from slideshow as well as tiled fit instead of just "fit". This happens throughout the day and not after a reboot/restart.

:)

ML7481, May 23, 2019

2. How do you see the Pictures tile background image?

These steps will change the background of the tile:

• Open up pictures by clicking the tile
    • in the pictures screen (which says all, date and favorites) tap and hold until a window pops up
    • Choose Change background
    • Select the desired picture form synced pictures or camera roll
    • Position the square exactly how you would like to the picture to appear (it's the size of the "pictures tile")
    • When done select the tick to acknowledge on the bottom of the screen
    • Return to your home screen and check the pictures tile Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit :)

Dieter Wijckmans, May 23, 2019
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

Windows 10 wall paper reverting to tiled picture after restart

I have my background as a slideshow set to fill. However, every time my computer boots it reverts back to a setting I never made: a single picture set to tile.

Johnathan Dunker, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

1. Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit - Similar Threads - background reverting picture

2. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth': HI, my Microsoft background keeps reverting back to a picture of the Earth - I have no idea where it's come from and I also can't find it on the system to delete it! It's not saving my new themes - i've deleted all the other themes, but can't find this one anywhere!!...
  3. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth': HI, my Microsoft background keeps reverting back to a picture of the Earth - I have no idea where it's come from and I also can't find it on the system to delete it! It's not saving my new themes - i've deleted all the other themes, but can't find this one anywhere!!...
  4. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  6. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  7. Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!

Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!: New laptop, Win 10 Pro. As the title say. How many times I tried to make the image/picture stock from MS, not mine to be in the center of screen, yet this option doesn't seem to be working. What's the cause of this, the fix? *All system, apps, everything is Updated....
  8. Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation

Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation: I have a third party app that updates my background every 25 minuets. That means I cannot use the slideshow setting in personalisation. How can I change the default choose a fit setting so that my image is the perfect fit every time it updates? The default choose a fit...
  9. How to Make Icons Within Windows 10 Start Tiles Fit Full Tile

How to Make Icons Within Windows 10 Start Tiles Fit Full Tile: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Microsoft programs and Windows 10. My question is how can I make the icons contained with the Start menu Tiles larger to fit the full tiles? Currently only a few apps fit the screen, while the majority appear smaller within the tile. From...
  10. Picture Tiles

Picture Tiles: Hi I would like to see the actual photos in my library instead of the picture symbol. How can I change this in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-tiles/9be7eaa7-b0f7-47ae-93f5-3471a1d1b37c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reverts to tile background

2. windows 10 background changes to tiled

3. windows slideshow keep reverting to single image

4. background reverts windows 10