Windows 10: Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me...

Discus and support Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen tells me to enter password to GAIN ACCESS TO MY msn EMAIL ACCOUNT. i ENTER MY PASSWORD AND AM TOLD IT IS THE WRONG ONE. i TRY TO RESET AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyceGQF, Jul 11, 2018.

1. JoyceGQF Win User

Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me...

screen tells me to enter password to GAIN ACCESS TO MY msn EMAIL ACCOUNT. i ENTER MY PASSWORD AND AM TOLD IT IS THE WRONG ONE.

i TRY TO RESET AND THE DESKTOP WALLPAPER COMES ON WITH NOTHING, NO ICONS

:)

JoyceGQF, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Gmapuppy Win User

Airplane mode frozen

Somehow I am in airplane mode and can't get out. When using windows box and "r" nothing happens. My screen is frozen. No run box appears. Any ideas?

Gmapuppy, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 11, 2018
  4. zplugger Win User

Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me...

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me... - Similar Threads - background screen frozen

2. Windows not letting me log in, just bounces me back to log in lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not letting me log in, just bounces me back to log in lock screen: So I’ve been having trouble with a temp profile my pc isn’t starting up with my usual user profile, which is stored on my SSD drive. I followed the below advice, changed the details in the registry, and now when I go to put my pin in after a restart, it says please wait, and...
  3. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  4. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  5. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Airplane mode frozen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Airplane mode frozen: I had microsoft auto update 2/27/2019, i run win 10. Now i can not turn airplane mode off. It's frozen on. No internet connection. Help!! Tried deleting driver, no help, still stuck in on....
  7. Airplane Mode on log in screen

Airplane Mode on log in screen: For some reasons after Dell updated my computer, which was only less than 60 days old, the airplane mode shown up on log in screen. I cannot access to my computer at all. can you tell me how to disable airplane mode on my log in screen, so I can access to my computer. this...
  8. Windows 10 lock screen flickering and wont let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen flickering and wont let me log in: Hi everyone, Im having a very annoying issue with the new pc I built a couple of days ago, after installing the 2018-10- windows cumulative update 1803. My windows lock screen just flashes blue and black and doesnt let me do anything at all. Please any advice or help will be...
  9. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into win 10, screen frozen: After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-into-win-10-screen-frozen/645f930e-4a2d-4f1d-bb41-e5be25769f77
  10. Airplane mode frozen

Airplane mode frozen: I've tried to reboot with no results either