Windows 10: Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Discus and support Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Friends, After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by V.K.S.B.K_, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Dear Friends,

After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue.

Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is made so?

I am not happy about the new colour and want to get the dark blue.

Please reply.

Thanks

VKSBK

:)

V.K.S.B.K_, Aug 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Dear Friends,

After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue.

Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is made so?

I am not happy about the new colour and want to get the dark blue.

Please reply.

Thanks

VKSBK

V.K.S.B.K_, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How do I change the background colour on Windows 10?

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble on changing the background colour of my current desktop theme. It will allow me to change the entire theme in one go, however, I only wish to change the background colour and so was wondering if this
    is possible and how?

What's-my-name-again, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

5800 - change background colour!

The background colour is controlled by the theme that you are currently using. The option is in the settings menu, see your user guide if you cannot find it.

Change the theme (or install a new theme) and you'll change the colours. The colours cannot be changed individually, they are all part of the current theme.

You can find plenty of free themes by searching google or in the ovi store.

The link below shows examples of how themes can change the look of the phone:

http://www.babinokia.com/

psychomania---01, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

1. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed - Similar Threads - Background Theme Colour

2. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  3. Cannot change background colour in windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change background colour in windows 10 22H2: Hello,I have the follow issue with windows 10 22H2 under change background colour click custom and change the background colour from blue to grey, and restart my pc, now the issue is that I cannot change the background colour from grey to blue under custom there is no colours...
  4. Cannot change background colour in windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change background colour in windows 10 22H2: Hello,I have the follow issue with windows 10 22H2 under change background colour click custom and change the background colour from blue to grey, and restart my pc, now the issue is that I cannot change the background colour from grey to blue under custom there is no colours...
  5. Windows 10 theme is not changing the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 theme is not changing the background?: Hi all. I've been using a Windows 10 theme for the summer, and it seemed to work normally. I had it set for the background image to change daily, and it did. But now I've installed a fall theme (both of them from Microsoft directly) and the background never changes. I've had...
  6. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  7. Changing print background colour

Changing print background colour: When I try to print a form I get a black background with white writing. How do I change the background colour so that I get a white background with black writing?...
  8. Theme colours CAN be changed

Theme colours CAN be changed: Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow, it's blue; was changed @ location shown TO yellow. One is not 'stuck' w/ what hue a theme initially has. [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  9. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499
  10. Change background colour settings

Change background colour settings: How do I change the background colour so that the pages are not black with white text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-background-colour-settings/f468001b-34f2-435c-a69c-dd7a9c20e229