Windows 10: Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

Discus and support Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black when I was running a code on my laptop. I restarted my machine, but it stayed black and did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArminNajarpour Foroushani, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

Hello,

My Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black when I was running a code on my laptop. I restarted my machine, but it stayed black and did not return to the previous wallpaper. What is the reason? Does it mean that my files are damaged?

:)

ArminNajarpour Foroushani, Aug 8, 2020

2. Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Marivel Man, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

1. Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black - Similar Threads - background wallpaper turned

2. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  3. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  4. Windows 10 background randomly turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 background randomly turns black: For about a month now, desktop background on my Windows 10 has been randomly turning black. I have no clue what why this happens and figured out that User Account Control window and enabling/disabling desktop icons I use this quite often almost always turn my background...
  5. Windows 10 background randomly turns black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 background randomly turns black: For about a month now, desktop background on my Windows 10 has been randomly turning black. I have no clue what why this happens and figured out that User Account Control window and enabling/disabling desktop icons I use this quite often almost always turn my background...
  6. Windows 10 background randomly turns black

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. windows desktop background is turning black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows desktop background is turning black: recently I had a problem where when I left click and highlight it would turn black or when I highlight and icon it would turn black or sometimes the whole background would turn back every like 5 minutes, after coming here to ask what was wrong I ran a virus scan on Windows...
  8. Icons and Background turn black?

Icons and Background turn black?: I have an ASUS TUF GAMING FX504 Series laptop, which I got about a year and a half ago. Over the past couple months, sometimes when I hover over an icon, it turns black. If I highlight my desktop, that turns black too. Why does this happen and how can I fix this?...
  9. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  10. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef