Windows 10: Windows 10 background

Discus and support Windows 10 background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hope someone can give me some advice please. I was changing some settings in Outlook and when I rebooted Windows 10 the background had changed to black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaDutch, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 background

Hope someone can give me some advice please. I was changing some settings in Outlook and when I rebooted Windows 10 the background had changed to black with white writing replacing the screen background I had before that changed frequently where I entered my password previously. I want to restore that background can anyone help me please.

:)

BrendaDutch, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 background

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 background

1. Windows 10 background - Similar Threads - background

2. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  3. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  4. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  5. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  6. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  7. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  8. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  10. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...