Windows 10: Windows 10 backup failure

Discus and support Windows 10 backup failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for 2 days via online help and over an hour on chat to fix a backup error. 0x807800A1. Nothing they have provided works and the erro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenNelson2, Mar 29, 2022.

  1. Windows 10 backup failure


    I have been trying for 2 days via online help and over an hour on chat to fix a backup error. 0x807800A1. Nothing they have provided works and the erro persists. Any help?

    :)
     
    LorenNelson2, Mar 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Ahhzz Win User

    Windows 10 Tweaks

    Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

    Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

    • Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK


    credit to Lifehacker.
     
    Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2022
    #2
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

    no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive
     
    Scrizz, Mar 29, 2022
    #3
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

    Windows 10 backup failure

    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

    DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .
     
    Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2022
    #4
Thema:

Windows 10 backup failure

Loading...
  1. Windows 10 backup failure - Similar Threads - backup failure

  2. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  3. PC shutdown failure: why does my USB Backup HDD prevent a quick Win 11 PC shutdown?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutdown failure: why does my USB Backup HDD prevent a quick Win 11 PC shutdown?: I have build a new PC AMD AM4 A550 MB, Win 11. I connected a HDD as a back-up drive via USB 3.0.As long as I do not plug the HDD Seagate 6TB ext. into the USB port, the PC Shutdown takes only a few quick seconds - so far so normal!When I do plug the HDD however, the shutdown...
  4. PC shutdown failure: why does my USB Backup HDD prevent a quick Win 11 PC shutdown?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutdown failure: why does my USB Backup HDD prevent a quick Win 11 PC shutdown?: I have build a new PC AMD AM4 A550 MB, Win 11. I connected a HDD as a back-up drive via USB 3.0.As long as I do not plug the HDD Seagate 6TB ext. into the USB port, the PC Shutdown takes only a few quick seconds - so far so normal!When I do plug the HDD however, the shutdown...
  5. Windows 11: Repeated System backup image failure

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Repeated System backup image failure: Hi thereI have created probably over 100 system backup images on diverse Win 10 & 11 computers, with 99.5% running with no problem. Same on this Win 11 Dell notebook, with a back every 2 or 3 weeks. The last 4, including one just a few minutes ago however seem to run normally...
  6. Windows 11: Repeated System backup image failure

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Repeated System backup image failure: Hi thereI have created probably over 100 system backup images on diverse Win 10 & 11 computers, with 99.5% running with no problem. Same on this Win 11 Dell notebook, with a back every 2 or 3 weeks. The last 4, including one just a few minutes ago however seem to run normally...
  7. Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures: Subject: Support Request: Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures Dear Microsoft Support, I am experiencing multiple issues with my system and external hard drive: Duplicate E: Drive WD My Passport UltraMy PC recognizes my external hard drive in two...
  8. Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures: Subject: Support Request: Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures Dear Microsoft Support, I am experiencing multiple issues with my system and external hard drive: Duplicate E: Drive WD My Passport UltraMy PC recognizes my external hard drive in two...
  9. Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures: Subject: Support Request: Duplicate E: Drive, Incorrect Windows Version & Backup Failures Dear Microsoft Support, I am experiencing multiple issues with my system and external hard drive: Duplicate E: Drive WD My Passport UltraMy PC recognizes my external hard drive in two...
  10. Windows 10 backup failure with error status_wait_2 0x80070002

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 backup failure with error status_wait_2 0x80070002: The folder that has been indicated is c:\users\helen\pictures\camera roll. I tried creating this path using mkdir but it says it already exists even though you can’t see it on that user. I would like some further help please as I’ve looked on line and there seems to be a lot...