Windows 10: Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....

Discus and support Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me .... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; … ever since I installed it. I set up everything very carefully and I click 'Backup now'. Todays result saved only half of 1 folder into 'File History'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by timwilbers, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....

… ever since I installed it. I set up everything very carefully and I click 'Backup now'. Todays result saved only half of 1 folder into 'File History' of 22 folders.

The 'File History backup log contains 103 entries, all with a 'Level' of 'Warning' or 'Error'.

I haven't a clue what could be wrong, as I don't think it's me … it's got to be the Windows backup feature.

Has anyone got some advice for me?

Thanks in advance.

:)

timwilbers, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....

1. Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me .... - Similar Threads - Backup has never

2. Windows 10 pushed in a graphics driver update and required me to restart. This has never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pushed in a graphics driver update and required me to restart. This has never...: I'm running Windows 10 Education version 1909. I have full Enterprise level controls over updates, however, I have things on default and don't delay updates. Other than definition and cumulative updates nothing major has happened to my OS. One thing I like to manage my own...
  3. Windows 10 backup not working

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 backup not working: I have Windows 10 20H2 (compilation OS 19042.630) and I can't back up to Windows 10. Give me this error without screenshot I have 3 HDD and a SSD M2. Disc 0 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have 5 partition: F G H I J L Disc 1 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have one partition: K...
  4. my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it

in Cortana
    my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it: my windows 7 worked fine. why the f### did you go to 10.. i spent $1500 because you made me do an upgrade.. give you a smack in your face a truth your not going to like! it is the last update i will ever do!. my cell phone yes **** gives me all and cheaper. no extra cost for...
  5. Windows spotlight never worked as it should for me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows spotlight never worked as it should for me.: I have been using win10 since release. The windows spotlight feature was a nice touch. When it worked. In the beginning it was working fine, I had it show nice pics that I liked. It has been a couple of years that the thing defaulted to the mountain lake pic and refused to...
  6. Settings search has never worked

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings search has never worked: I have had my Tablet PC for about 5 years. In this time the Search function has never worked, it just does not find anything I enter. It could be of some use if it did. Regarding a related point, it is clear MS has not yet been able to carry out the planned replacement of...
  7. Windows 10 backup not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 backup not working: My windows 10 backup is set to backup daily and only delete when out of space. It never triggers automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-backup-not-working/12141452-d7db-4a81-b16a-ac5fc192c0e8
  8. Windows 10 installation never works

Windows 10 installation never works: I have been trying to get my Windows 10 usb stick installation to work. First I was getting a "we couldn't create a new partition" error, but I fixed that by deleting everything from my hdd (important personal data), but when the installation restarts the computer I get a...
  9. Win 10 preview never worked for me... but......

Win 10 preview never worked for me... but......: I tried many times to get win 10 preview to work on my Samsung RV511 laptop which easily meets all the requirements.... it hangs immediately at the logo screen when trying to install. Naturally, I could get it running in a VM but that doesn't allow the OS to use the real...
  10. Repair Windows Disc Never Worked For Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair Windows Disc Never Worked For Me: Don't know why "Repair Disk" has never worked for me. Since I first used it, at least about twenty or thirty times, but I keep trying whenever I need such on any PC am working on. It ALWAYS reports the PC cannot be repaired. I have both 32 and 64 bits PCs. It happen...