Windows 10: Windows 10 backup not working

Discus and support Windows 10 backup not working in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 20H2 (compilation OS 19042.630) and I can't back up to Windows 10. Give me this error without screenshot I have 3 HDD and a SSD M2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Detonate, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Detonate Win User

Windows 10 backup not working

I have Windows 10 20H2 (compilation OS 19042.630) and I can't back up to Windows 10. Give me this error without screenshot
    I have 3 HDD and a SSD M2.
    Disc 0 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have 5 partition: F G H I J L
    Disc 1 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have one partition: K
    Disc 2 - HDD Western Digital 2TB a have one partition: E
    Disc 3 - SSD WD Black SN750 500GB a have 2 partition: C (windows) and D
    I can't explain how it was done partition System Reserved in Disc 0 and not in Disc 3 (C) where is the windows?
    I think that's the problem with not being able to back up. How can I delete System Reserved in Disc 0 and to do it Disc 3?

:)

Detonate, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 backup not working - Similar Threads - backup working

2. Windows 10 backups stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 backups stopped working: Suddenly I can't make system image or backups with Windows 7 backup and restore function in Windows 10; Acronis clone tool also fails. I get a VSS failed error, the Acronis VSS diagnostic says the MSSearch service writer, WMI writer and System writer all time out. Here's what...
  3. Windows 10 backups stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 backups stopped working: Suddenly I can't make system image or backups with Windows 7 backup and restore function in Windows 10; Acronis clone tool also fails. I get a VSS failed error, the Acronis VSS diagnostic says the MSSearch service writer, WMI writer and System writer all time out. Here's what...
  4. Windows 10 backups stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Power outage forced me to reinstall windows 11, now Backup and Restore will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power outage forced me to reinstall windows 11, now Backup and Restore will not work: Shortest story I can tell:My original problem was a Power outage resulted in my computer being unable to boot past the log in screen. So I needed to reinstall Windows 11 on my C: Drive. But before I came to that conclusion I attempted several methods to diagnose and restore...
  6. Power outage forced me to reinstall windows 11, now Backup and Restore will not work

Power outage forced me to reinstall windows 11, now Backup and Restore will not work: Shortest story I can tell:My original problem was a Power outage resulted in my computer being unable to boot past the log in screen. So I needed to reinstall Windows 11 on my C: Drive. But before I came to that conclusion I attempted several methods to diagnose and restore...
  7. One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot

One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot: When I try to use One Drive to back up PC, on the Popup window entitled "Back Up Folders on this PC", I am not able t toggle the Documents and Pictures Folders on message reads Unable to SYnc. And the Desktop, Music, and Voideos folders also can't toggle on the message reads...
  8. One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot: When I try to use One Drive to back up PC, on the Popup window entitled "Back Up Folders on this PC", I am not able t toggle the Documents and Pictures Folders on message reads Unable to SYnc. And the Desktop, Music, and Voideos folders also can't toggle on the message reads...
  9. Deleting hiberfil.sys on a backup hard drive in Windows 11 -- a solution that worked for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting hiberfil.sys on a backup hard drive in Windows 11 -- a solution that worked for me.: Hi, I looked at one of my backup hard drives today and saw a file called hiberfil.sys taking up 16,741,000 KB of space which I think is 16 GB. I looked that file up online and saw it is related to Windows' Hibernation feature, which I never use. I don't know what it was doing...
  10. Deleting hiberfil.sys on a backup hard drive in Windows 11 -- a solution that worked for me.

Deleting hiberfil.sys on a backup hard drive in Windows 11 -- a solution that worked for me.: Hi, I looked at one of my backup hard drives today and saw a file called hiberfil.sys taking up 16,741,000 KB of space which I think is 16 GB. I looked that file up online and saw it is related to Windows' Hibernation feature, which I never use. I don't know what it was doing...