Windows 10: Windows 10 backup not working

Discus and support Windows 10 backup not working in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 20H2 (compilation OS 19042.630) and I can't back up to Windows 10. Give me this error without screenshot I have 3 HDD and a SSD M2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Detonate, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Detonate Win User

Windows 10 backup not working

I have Windows 10 20H2 (compilation OS 19042.630) and I can't back up to Windows 10. Give me this error without screenshot
    I have 3 HDD and a SSD M2.
    Disc 0 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have 5 partition: F G H I J L
    Disc 1 - HDD Western Digital 1TB a have one partition: K
    Disc 2 - HDD Western Digital 2TB a have one partition: E
    Disc 3 - SSD WD Black SN750 500GB a have 2 partition: C (windows) and D
    I can't explain how it was done partition System Reserved in Disc 0 and not in Disc 3 (C) where is the windows?
    I think that's the problem with not being able to back up. How can I delete System Reserved in Disc 0 and to do it Disc 3?

:)

Detonate, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 backup not working - Similar Threads - backup working

2. Robocopy My data backup batch no longer works because of the new version, why? what did...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy My data backup batch no longer works because of the new version, why? what did...: Hi to all, Recently, I noticed a backup problem. The new directories are well copied in the destination directorys but not the new files that go with them! The problem is that there is obviously no error message in log file generated, the copy is done as if everything works...
  3. How to get windows 7 System Image Backup to work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to get windows 7 System Image Backup to work in Windows 10: G'Day all from OZ, I have received a lot of help from the Sevenforum in the past, so I hope the same type of assistance happens here. :) Some time back I watched a Youtube clip, on how to backup Windows 10 and create a System image, using the Windows 7 Backup and Restore...
  4. How to get windows 7 System Image Backup to work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get windows 7 System Image Backup to work in Windows 10: G'Day all from OZ, I have received a lot of help from the Sevenforum in the past, so I hope the same type of assistance happens here. :) Some time back I watched a Youtube clip, on how to backup Windows 10 and create a System image, using the Windows 7 Backup and Restore...
  5. How does automatic backup actually work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How does automatic backup actually work?: So I just recently backed up to an external storage while having the "automatic backup" option turned on. Does this mean whenever I connect my external drive again it will automatically back up? Should I disable that option just in case? submitted by /u/qwert1225 [link]...
  6. One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external...: Using a 3.1 1TB USB Seagate external drive and the W10 "backup" routine it will not copy my "Documents" folder to the external drive but using the PAID for 1TB OneDrive it copies all the folders and files. I need all my files on the Seagate drive....
  7. How to restore a backup from iTunes not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to restore a backup from iTunes not working: Hello, I recently got a new Iphone 11, before going to the apple store I backed up my Iphone 7plus to iTunes it's important to note that this version of iTunes was downloaded from the Microsoft store, not apple. I made sure that my computer, iTunes, and my 7plus were all up...
  8. Sticky notes backup does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes backup does not work: Hi experts, Please help me with the issue about backup StickyNotes I replaced all the files in folder %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState with my old files copied from old laptop; however, sticky notes opened just blank notes,...
  9. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof: Hello Forum, I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open Office (64 bit) - 100% Desktop offlineapplications, which are working perfect together with my plotter, printer and other...
  10. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

in Windows 10 Support
    bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof: Hello Forum, I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open Office (64 bit) - 100% Desktop offlineapplications, which are working perfect together with my plotter, printer and other...