Windows 10: Windows 10 backup problems

Discus and support Windows 10 backup problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not run backup except on one drive. I have uninstalled one drive and am trying to use an external hard drive. It was working two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by H SCallahan, May 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 backup problems

Windows 10 will not run backup except on one drive. I have uninstalled one drive and am trying to use an external hard drive. It was working two months ago but will not now. Any suggestions? I have checked all of my settings. It says "backup drive F is disconnected" and it is not.

:)

H SCallahan, May 22, 2019

2. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 backup problems :p

de.das.dude, May 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  4. Guitar Win User

Windows 10 backup problems

Windows Backup Problems

Having a problem backing up Windows 7, need help. Basically, I am having the problem in which the backup will not create at all and fails at the shadow copy. This happens in Windows Backup using both the disk image backup and the personal file backup. It goes to maybe 5%-8% of Shadow Copy depending on the backup type and fails. The error that comes in event viewer is 0x81000019. Yes the disk is brand new and double the size of C:.

I tried the fix of making a new 490mb system reserve partition and that did not help (http://social.technet.microsoft.com...l/thread/fce6950d-c06d-4dd0-a850-67022db4fe04) I formatted the disk several times and that didn't help. I tried a third party program, Comodo backup, and that too failed to operate I would say based on the shadow copy service. I tried this fix as well (http://social.technet.microsoft.com...aac-a0af-4740-a331-2b14d604a846?prof=required) and I failed at the regsvr32 es.dll, regsvr32 msxml3.dll, regsvr32 msxml4.dll commands, and WMI Writer when using the vssadmin list writers command was not responding. I've also tried stopping and restarting the service.

Besides doing a manual backup using Acronis, which is not preferred at this point, I don't know how to fix this.

Guitar, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 backup problems

1. Windows 10 backup problems - Similar Threads - backup problems

2. Phish!pz cause a backup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phish!pz cause a backup problem: WIN10 system.For about two weeks, when making a backup, the system interrupts it with an error message and the Microsoft security program built into the system reports a message about the detection of unwanted software Trojan:HTML/Phish!pz, at the same time informing that it...
  3. Phish!pz cause a backup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phish!pz cause a backup problem: WIN10 system.For about two weeks, when making a backup, the system interrupts it with an error message and the Microsoft security program built into the system reports a message about the detection of unwanted software Trojan:HTML/Phish!pz, at the same time informing that it...
  4. Phish!pz cause a backup problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Problems with creating backup on Windows 11 of just one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with creating backup on Windows 11 of just one drive: I work on a laptop with 2 m.2 drives, one is primarily for work/systems and the other is for games as they are big. My main C drive has received a warning about possible failure, 'Warning: reliability is degraded Back up your data in case of drive failure' and as a result, I...
  6. Problems with creating backup on Windows 11 of just one drive

Problems with creating backup on Windows 11 of just one drive: I work on a laptop with 2 m.2 drives, one is primarily for work/systems and the other is for games as they are big. My main C drive has received a warning about possible failure, 'Warning: reliability is degraded Back up your data in case of drive failure' and as a result, I...
  7. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...
  8. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...
  9. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10: Hi, i have a problem when i make a backup of my Windows 10 Professional. Thus when i make a system image on an external USB disk.And i have a blue screen with the problem towards the end of the backup. Here is a screenshot in attached file.The error message is : "ATTEMPTED...