Windows 10: Windows 10 Backup Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Backup Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hola all.I'm running a really old desktop Zoostorm on Windows 10 which is NOT suitable for Windows 11. I'm trying to change Backup settings to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilNaylor101, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Backup Settings

Hola all.I'm running a really old desktop Zoostorm on Windows 10 which is NOT suitable for Windows 11. I'm trying to change Backup settings to create a System Image using that facility I'm told is available on Windows 10.....but where IS it? I do backup using File History to a Seagate 500GB external drive I have used the Windows 7 Backup in the past but it take hours & hours to create a System Image so I'd like to use Windows 10 to achieve this to see if it's quicker....when I type "Backup Settings" or "System Image" in the "Settings" search box it happily opens the Backup window but

:)

PhilNaylor101, Nov 12, 2021

2. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 Backup Settings :p

de.das.dude, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 Backup Settings

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Backup Settings

1. Windows 10 Backup Settings - Similar Threads - Backup Settings

2. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  3. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  4. Can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings: Hello.I'm using Windows 11 Pro and can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings. They're crashing. I tried it in Safe mode also. In Event Viewer I got this:Faulting application name: SystemSettings.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2792, time...
  5. Can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings

Can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings: Hello.I'm using Windows 11 Pro and can't access Windows Backup app and Backup options and Windows backup in Settings. They're crashing. I tried it in Safe mode also. In Event Viewer I got this:Faulting application name: SystemSettings.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2792, time...
  6. If I backup my laptop using the default backup i.e one drive will i get my settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I backup my laptop using the default backup i.e one drive will i get my settings,...: Umm the title is my questions thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-backup-my-laptop-using-the-default-backup-ie/880af015-24ac-40eb-adf3-3b3c31e5b4f4
  7. If I backup my laptop using the default backup i.e one drive will i get my settings,...

If I backup my laptop using the default backup i.e one drive will i get my settings,...: Umm the title is my questions thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-backup-my-laptop-using-the-default-backup-ie/880af015-24ac-40eb-adf3-3b3c31e5b4f4
  8. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....
  9. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....
  10. How can I set the remote folder of OneDrive when I turn on backup important folders in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I set the remote folder of OneDrive when I turn on backup important folders in...: I have turned on this function many years ago.However, maybe there is a bug.My Documents is stored in a strange folder in my OneDrive.How can I move it to the default position?...