Windows 10: Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.?

Discus and support Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help if you have answer and this experience in the past. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis2020_510, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.?

Please help if you have answer and this experience in the past.

Thank you

:)

Dennis2020_510, Jul 20, 2020

2. Hard Drive / External Drive + Backups Configuration?

Pickup a 2TB for internal use, use all above drives as external for periodic backup of the 2TB. That way you have the best of both worlds, backup and "speed".

JrRacinFan, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Backup does not recognize Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Drive

I did a test on my own computer and also a virtual machine, it turns out that the File History Service seems does no matter to the Backup feature, for my computer, this service is stopped by default and I can see my external HDD in the Windows Backup drive
    list.

So I'll suggest trying to update your Seagate HDD's driver and update Windows 10 to the latest.

Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? 00374546-50f6-4e53-bed1-c0a73697a68e?upload=true.png

Dexter Lien, Jul 20, 2020
  4. smee Win User

Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.?

Hard Drive / External Drive + Backups Configuration?

Well, I think one of my goals here is to separate my OS/Programs/Files from my Video and from Photo files to obtain faster seek times.
    Unless you think it speed will be faster in RAID 0?
    I've never messed with raid... how does it work?

Hmmm, thats a good thought. I kinda like that idea. *Smile Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? :)

RAID-0 with how many drives, what size? *Smile Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? :)

Forgot about that! I'll look into it *Big Grin Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? :D

Thema:

Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.?

1. Windows 10, backup with external 2tb drive. It will start, at point 30 minutes will stop.? - Similar Threads - backup external 2tb

2. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive backup: Hello all, How do I backup windows 10 unto a hard drive? What am I looking for and cant see my dive displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drive-backup/ecc6172e-9317-4fa9-8755-7ee6726e446f
  3. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drive backup: Hello all, How do I backup windows 10 unto a hard drive? What am I looking for and cant see my dive displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drive-backup/ecc6172e-9317-4fa9-8755-7ee6726e446f
  4. backup to external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup to external drive: I want to backup my computer to an external drive. I have windows 10 in a partition on my MacBook Pro. when I go to backup it says "no usable drive found" even though I have my i-Portable plugged in...What do I need to do to make this work?...
  5. 2tb external hard drive issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2tb external hard drive issues: i inadvertently copied the complete hard drive, including bootable. from an old desktop i was getting rid of. now, I am unable to use the hard drive. I have used DBAN. I have used every method i can find on line. Diskpart. CMD prompt. Windows file explorer, you name it. I am...
  6. Backup to external drive

Backup to external drive: In the Backup section of settings, I click "backup now" and it doesn't back up. I have requested daily backups but my last one was 1 month ago. I am attempting to back up to an external drive. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. 30 minute old Seagate 2tb hard invisible

30 minute old Seagate 2tb hard invisible: In Windows device manager the make and model of the hard drive is visible , and I've uninstalled and installed it there and tried updating the drivers , but Windows Explorer file manager can't see it. Neither can it be seen from a boot into Paragon disk management CD. A...
  8. Windows 10 Backup does not recognize Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Drive

Windows 10 Backup does not recognize Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Drive: Hi, I've been facing this problem for a long time now. Tried many options mentioned in various forums on the same topic but could not find a resolution that could work for me. Here is a brief description of my problem: 1) My Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB is showing up...
  9. windows take 30 minute for start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows take 30 minute for start-up: Hi my pc tack up 30 minute for start I have i7 7700 + h110+hdd 750g+hdd 1t +gtx650 -- i install another windows and download new windows iso + update windows+update bios and delete all partition and check disk andThe problem still exists i open "Event...
  10. Seagate 2tb external drive

Seagate 2tb external drive: Bought a new usb cord since it kept randomly disconnecting the drive. It shows up in device management and on disk drives yet it says it cant initialize and wont show how much memory has been used or is available in volumes I dont know what to do...