Windows 10: Windows 10 Backup

Discus and support Windows 10 Backup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Installed on my Windows 10 computer is an app named Windows 7 Backup and Restore (or something like that). I have used it and File History Backup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carlos Ganus, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Backup

Installed on my Windows 10 computer is an app named Windows 7 Backup and Restore (or something like that). I have used it and File History Backup. But the last time I tried to do an image back backup I got a failure. I then read that Microsoft wanted to quit supporting that app. If that is so what will the provide for a complete image system backup. Hopefully, I will get some comments and suggestion on this issue. Thanks! Carl

:)

Carlos Ganus, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Backup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Backup

1. Windows 10 Backup - Similar Threads - Backup

2. Win 10 backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 backup: Why does win 10 backup not happen when scheduled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/8837fd0f-be09-4b5f-ae97-29da44c97fd4
  3. Disk Backup

Disk Backup: I have a neighbor whos PC needs upgrading. Inside is an older HDD and I want to clone everything over to a new SSD. I have an external enclosure for the drive to connect via USB, but it only has one slot so I have no way of connecting both the SSD and the HDD to my desktop at...
  4. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backup encountered a problem while backing up file...: Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive. Error:STATUS_WAIT_2 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-encountered-a-problem-while-backing-up-file/2c9c51b0-3959-46b7-9f93-870bdff0899f
  5. How to Fully Backup Window 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Fully Backup Window 10?: Someone who knows how to back up windows10, I recently reinstalled windows10 but with lots of programs and apps, it would be great if you could share me how to install/backup windows10 with personal apps and programs, Setting. something like image backup.. because i don't...
  6. HP Pavilion laptop backup issues

HP Pavilion laptop backup issues: Have an HP Pavilion laptop for about two years, never worked properly, never able to back up properly. Backups have always defaulted to Recovery drive rather than separating system files from personal files and no one has been able to help me figure out how to remedy this....
  7. Backup iPhone text message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup iPhone text message: Hi all, this scumbag Coronavirus took my brother from me on Wednesday night. I guess I was lucky in that I was able to converse via text message during the previous days and as I'm sure you can imagine, I would be crushed if I lost these messages. Is there anything available...
  8. Incremental Backup Procedure

Incremental Backup Procedure: I have a Seagate STDR4000602 as an external drive for storing backup files but do not know how to schedule my Windows 10 to incremental backup files on a nightly basis....
  9. I created a bootable usb flash drive using my external HDD but I did not backup the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I created a bootable usb flash drive using my external HDD but I did not backup the...: [IMG] I had problems with my laptop error code: 0x000000f so I decided to use my HDD and turned into a USB flash drive now I'm freaking out because I didn't know it'd turn out like that and ALL my files are gone. Is there any possible way I can restore everything?...
  10. Reinstalled Windows, Decided to use a Backup drive as Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reinstalled Windows, Decided to use a Backup drive as Recovery: Lesson learned, don't leave anything else plugged in but your SSD when installing Windows. Is there anyway I can create a volume on this drive and use Recuva to recover data? [img] 153468