Windows 10: Windows 10 Backup

Discus and support Windows 10 Backup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you set a time of day for the Windows 10 backup feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesCrafton1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Backup

Can you set a time of day for the Windows 10 backup feature?

:)

JamesCrafton1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Backup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Backup

1. Windows 10 Backup - Similar Threads - Backup

2. window 10 backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 backup: sir i have install window 10 in my pc and i lost all the data if you dont mind please tell me how i am recover my all data its very important for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-backup/60df1979-bd39-4880-9a2e-d005780849fa
  3. File History / Backup Restore of old files not possible?

File History / Backup Restore of old files not possible?: I have the following problem / question: I use "Back up using File History" to backup all important files (documents, etc.) on my PC. I got 2 external drives. One of them I placed into the Safe Deposit Box at my local bank about a month ago (with the status as per that...
  4. Best Backup for NAS drives?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best Backup for NAS drives?: Hi, Would anyone recommend a good Cloud Backup for my NAS drives, Synology DS218J NAS 16TB and WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra NAS 8TB both on RAID1 (HOME) setups but am looking for a online backup incase off theft or any other problems? I'm using about 2-4TB at the moment. Thanks...
  5. Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S

Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S: Hello, I am about to buy a new laptop which comes with pre-installed Windows 10 O/S. My question is : For future back of Windows 10 O/S where do I get a back up Windows 10 O/S for my laptop? Please reply at your earliest. Thanks. Mehta10...
  6. Get backups by script using GPO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get backups by script using GPO: How to get backup from a user that exist In a domain by setting up a group policy and using a script for example when a user log off from his computer this script run and get backup and send to server....
  7. Get File History to recognize previous backup

Get File History to recognize previous backup: I had my files stored in File History on a network drive. I have verified that they're all there. But when I go to restore them, File History can't seem to find them. They're in a folder name/computer name/Data/C/Users/username/everything... However, when I go to File...
  8. MR7 Backups and Images

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR7 Backups and Images: In MR7 what's the difference between the terms "backup" (create a backup) and "imaging" (create an image)? Seems like they point to the same process of creating an image (or images) for the purpose of backing up. *sarc 142876
  9. Shakey future for Windows Backup ??

Shakey future for Windows Backup ??: 1) How is this reassuring re long-term security of critical/important data? "Important: Backup and Restore is no longer a maintained feature on Windows 10. You can still use it, but in the future, it may stop working. Also, as a deprecated feature, the company can decide to...
  10. File History/File Backup

in Windows 10 Customization
    File History/File Backup: What is the best way to back up my computer using Windows 10. I was using File History and it is not completing the process. [ATTACH] The screen capture shows a backup on 10/15/2019 but there are no updated files showing up on my external drive....