Windows 10: Windows 10 bad image error

Discus and support Windows 10 bad image error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting bad image errors, i close one another appears. anybody know how i can stop the bad image errors. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BhapinderAthwal, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 bad image error

I keep getting bad image errors, i close one another appears.

anybody know how i can stop the bad image errors.

thanks

:)

BhapinderAthwal, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 bad image error

Smittychat., Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 bad image error

1. Windows 10 bad image error - Similar Threads - bad image error

2. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. calculator.exe bad image 10 Application Error 0xc000007b Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator.exe bad image 10 Application Error 0xc000007b Bad Image: hiI keep getting the 10 Application Error 0xc000007b Bad Image messageI'm running a 64bit laptopI'm running windows 10 homethanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculatorexe-bad-image-10-application-error/24eb5bfe-86bb-4d87-a96c-177220207d38
  6. Error - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error - Bad Image: Hi everyone, I have an error popping up when I start my laptop windows 10 and at other random times. I attached a screenshot at the end. Is there any quick fix for it? Thanks for any answers! Best regards Yuri [ATTACH]...
  7. Bad image error

Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  8. Bad Image error

Bad Image error: This problem suddenly popped up a few days ago and I already tried troubleshooting it myself by re-installing the indicated file that was supposed to be corrupted but the problem was still there. I also tried using the command prompt by entering "sfc/scannow" which I thought...
  9. Bad image error

Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  10. Bad image error

Bad image error: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...