Windows 10: windows 10 bad installs

Discus and support windows 10 bad installs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; every time I install win 10 I get corrupted files. **** is going on and why cant I just enjoy ur os why is it so ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fasho66, Mar 25, 2020.

1. fasho66 Win User

windows 10 bad installs

every time I install win 10 I get corrupted files. **** is going on and why cant I just enjoy ur os why is it so ****

:)

fasho66, Mar 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 25, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 bad installs

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 bad installs

1. windows 10 bad installs - Similar Threads - bad installs

2. After installing windows i faced blue screen error says Bad system config every time after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing windows i faced blue screen error says Bad system config every time after...: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...
  3. After installing windows i faced blue screen error says Bad system config every time after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing windows i faced blue screen error says Bad system config every time after...: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...
  4. After installing windows i faced blue screen error says Bad system config every time after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error: Just recently reset my PC as my windows 11 update KB5030219 kept having install errors! Just finished resetting and I’m still having the same issue install error 0xc007000d and I am also getting a bad image error 0xc000012f when trying to download the epic games launcher are...
  6. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error: Just recently reset my PC as my windows 11 update KB5030219 kept having install errors! Just finished resetting and I’m still having the same issue install error 0xc007000d and I am also getting a bad image error 0xc000012f when trying to download the epic games launcher are...
  7. how to prevent a bad update from re-installing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to prevent a bad update from re-installing automatically: Running Windows 10 ver 22H2 and Microsoft 365 ver 2306. Update KB5011048, .Net Framework 4.8.1, installed itself on 7/5/2023. After that almost all images in any emails would not display. Even in older emails that had previously displayed images properly. After...
  8. how to prevent a bad update from re-installing automatically

how to prevent a bad update from re-installing automatically: Running Windows 10 ver 22H2 and Microsoft 365 ver 2306. Update KB5011048, .Net Framework 4.8.1, installed itself on 7/5/2023. After that almost all images in any emails would not display. Even in older emails that had previously displayed images properly. After...
  9. how to prevent a bad update from re-installing automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can a bad or slow internet connection cause issue or corruption during windows installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a bad or slow internet connection cause issue or corruption during windows installation?: Can a bad or slow internet connection cause issue or corruption during windows installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-bad-or-slow-internet-connection-cause-issue/bcd03542-38b7-44ce-9f37-32354d6e508f