Windows 10: Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I enter the password it says wrong, even though my "Password is correct". I tried all the passwords that I remembered, including the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AllysonWilliamson758, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

Every time I enter the password it says wrong, even though my "Password is correct". I tried all the passwords that I remembered, including the Microsoft password and almost all the passwords that I knew I tried, but nothing worked. I rebooted my laptop like 10 times but nothing happened.

:)

AllysonWilliamson758, Oct 19, 2021

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    blue screen error bad_pool_caller

Hi,

The Windows 10 Bad Pool Caller is often caused by driver errors or by overclocking. We suggest checking this
    article and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested as an initial troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    BSOD issue on your PC.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

1. Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen - Similar Threads - Bad password error

2. Blue Screen Error & Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error & Password: HP Desktop powered down and unplugged for 12 days, Plugged in and attempt to re-start and received blue screen with the error message: Stop Code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOScanned to QR code to troubleshoot without success, attempted to complete multiple tasks including system...
  3. Blue Screen Error & Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error & Password: HP Desktop powered down and unplugged for 12 days, Plugged in and attempt to re-start and received blue screen with the error message: Stop Code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOScanned to QR code to troubleshoot without success, attempted to complete multiple tasks including system...
  4. Blue Screen Error & Password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen error + password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue screen error + password incorrect: I got blue screen error inaccessible boot device, so i tried both system restore and uninstall updates. Both need to log in to my Microsoft account. I tried logging in with my Laptop but it said INCORRECT password. But when i logged in with my Phone it was CORRECT. Anyhow, i...
  6. Blue screen error + password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error + password incorrect: I got blue screen error inaccessible boot device, so i tried both system restore and uninstall updates. Both need to log in to my Microsoft account. I tried logging in with my Laptop but it said INCORRECT password. But when i logged in with my Phone it was CORRECT. Anyhow, i...
  7. Blue screen error + password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen: Every time I enter the password it says wrong, even though my "Password is correct". I tried all the passwords that I remembered, including the Microsoft password and almost all the passwords that I knew I tried, but nothing worked. I rebooted my laptop like 10 times but...
  9. Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bad password error with a blue screen: Every time I enter the password it says wrong, even though my "Password is correct". I tried all the passwords that I remembered, including the Microsoft password and almost all the passwords that I knew I tried, but nothing worked. I rebooted my laptop like 10 times but...
  10. Windows 10 Incorrect password error with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Incorrect password error with a blue screen: I have looked for all type of solutions and read soo many atricles but never found a solution to this. Everytime I enter the password it says incorrect, although my "Password is correct". Tried every password I remembered, including microsofts password and almost all the...