Windows 10: Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, Today my Laptop running Windows 10 received a blue screen of death with the message " BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO " I restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Conwayfan98, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop

Hello Microsoft Community,

Today my Laptop running Windows 10 received a blue screen of death with the message " BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO " I restarted my computer and it went into an automatic repair loop that would fail every time and would lead me back to the screen shown below.Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop [​IMG]

I have tried some options including chkdsk repair and system restore, and booting into safe mode in the advanced options. Chkdsk completed but did not find anything and booting into safe mode just takes me back to the screen shown above. As for system restore, I can't use because it says I must have system protection enabled, even though I can see restore points.

Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop [​IMG]

I don't know where else to turn. So I thought I would try here. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Conwayfan98, Jan 25, 2019

2. automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help

automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help. WINDOW 10 is running on a MAC three Parallells

pacificpearl, Jan 25, 2019
  3. MoAhmed1 Win User
    Blue Screen (BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO) then 'Preparing Automatic Repair' loop

My fairly new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 froze all of a sudden. After leaving it for 24 hours with no sign of fixing itself I force restarted it by holding the power button. Since then I haven't been able to use it as it first goes to a BSOD saying
    'BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO' then restarts and boots saying 'Preparing Automatic Repair'. The automatic repair doesn't fix anything and gives me the option to either restart or go to Advanced options. Restarting goes back to the blue screen and the loop continues.
    Going into troubleshooting, I've tried' System Restore', 'Startup Repair' and 'Reset this PC' and keeping my files, none of which have worked or fixed the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

MoAhmed1, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop

Bad system config info and failure to launch windows 10

Windows 10 on a Dell XPS about 1.5 yrs old

turned machine on and got the Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart; bad system config info.

Went through the multiple suggestions to fix, repair or restore but none of them were successful. Seemed to get a consistent response that a problem was encountered and therefore no the problem couldn’t be resolved.

Under troubleshoot attempted the prompt command option. The message under the Microsoft Windows [version 10.0.17134.1] said not enough resources available to process this command.

I found a video on youtube to address the bad system config info issue and followed the steps as presented.

After going through that process my system still won’t boot up.

there apprared to be enough free space on C.

thanks in advance for any assistance

Bob

BobSteiner2, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop

1. Windows 10 Bad System Config info error and Automatic Repair Loop - Similar Threads - Bad System Config

2. Windows 10 Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bad System Config Info Error: I have a HP All-in-One 22-df0023w running Windows 10. I was given an error message reading along the lines of "drive error, restart your computer to fix" when I turned on my pc, so I shut it down, but during the shut down it blue-screened and was stuck at 100% for over 3...
  3. Windows 10 Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bad System Config Info Error: I have a HP All-in-One 22-df0023w running Windows 10. I was given an error message reading along the lines of "drive error, restart your computer to fix" when I turned on my pc, so I shut it down, but during the shut down it blue-screened and was stuck at 100% for over 3...
  4. Windows 10 Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad System Config Info Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad System Config Info Error: I was working on some school work when my computer suddenly crashed and restarted. The computer didn't even make it to my log in before it crashed again and again. Finally the computer went into the blue screen where it told me I had a bad system config info error. I have...
  6. Bad System Config Info error on loop

Bad System Config Info error on loop: I updated one of the drivers on my PC earlier and now am stuck in a loop of Bad System Config Info blue screen of death’s, with nothing I do working. I’ve attempted resetting it I dont mind losing all the files its relatively new, attempted to go back to a older version,...
  7. Error Bad system config info

Error Bad system config info: After i stalling windows 10 ypdate I am recieveing a blue screen loop with error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I have tried reseting only to get the another error saying there was a problem resetting. Start up repair brings me another error...
  8. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  9. Bad system config info loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad system config info loop: My dell inspiron keeps loop loading over and over. the error code it gives me is "bad system config info". it does not run the auto recovery. i do not seem to be able to get to the recovery/boot menu or a cmd. i would like to be able to save the files on the laptop, I am...
  10. (Bad system config info) Infinite repair loop

(Bad system config info) Infinite repair loop: My system in an infinite boot-repair-loop. There is no previous system state to revert to, and it fails to reset itself (both with keeping personal files and a complete wipe). If you use cmd to try and find \windows\system32\config, it does no find the directory....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows loops config bad

2. bad system config info windows 10