Windows 10: Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Discus and support Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day! I do have these specifications: Motherboard: MSI B250M Mortar Arctic Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 @ 3.90 GHz Memory (RAM): 8GB (2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aleksandr Gonzales, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Good day!

I do have these specifications:

Motherboard: MSI B250M Mortar Arctic

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 @ 3.90 GHz

Memory (RAM): 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4 2133 MHz G.Skill Aegis
    Storage 0: Kingston 120GB SSD UV400
    Storage 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD

Enabled: MSI RAMDisk (Chrome Cache)

There are times when I bootup the PC, it just says BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. Then, it will restart, and restart. But after 2 failed boots, Windows will repair the startup problem. Sometimes, I need to insert my Recovery Drive (Flash Drive) to fix the problem. I don't know how and why this happened.

:)

Aleksandr Gonzales, Sep 26, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 Bad_System_Config_Info

I have a computer that cannot boot into Windows 10 just get Bad_System_Config_Info and using automatic repair don't work, using bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /rebuildbcd, bootrec /fixboot (not allowed) don't work and i did some more advanced stuff too didn't work.

I can see when i connect the disk to usb, it has 3 recovery partitions:

Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO win10-jpg.jpg

Since I can't boot into Windows it's not possible to do a upgrade so that's out of the question.

I know there is a way to do a normal installation to keep user profile, settings, applications and files I done that once before but I can't remember how, is there a friendly soul that has a link or something for this?

puma99dk|, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 with BAD_System_Config_info message

I have problem with windows 10 it saying BAD_System_Config_info but o follow couple steps it doesn't help ple help me

Original title: windows 10

IndikaDasanayaka, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Windows 10 with BAD_System_Config_info message

Hi Indika,

The BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO bug check has a value of 0x00000074. This bug check indicates that there is an error in the registry. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you able to go to desktop?
    • If yes, which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

1. Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO - Similar Threads - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

2. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  3. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  4. bad_system_config_info blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad_system_config_info blue screen of death: Hi,This incident happened to me about a week ago when I used my Asus Laptop, a blue screen of death appeared with a stop error code blue_system_config_info. I cannot unlock my Bitlocker encrypted drive even I typed the correct recovery key. I tried system restore and some...
  5. bad_system_config_info blue screen of death

bad_system_config_info blue screen of death: Hi,This incident happened to me about a week ago when I used my Asus Laptop, a blue screen of death appeared with a stop error code blue_system_config_info. I cannot unlock my Bitlocker encrypted drive even I typed the correct recovery key. I tried system restore and some...
  6. Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update

Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update: I got the new firmware update in windows 11 and after restarting the system itself and signed out from the account and it is showing the Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried all kinds of troubleshooting and nothing is working even PC isn't resetting.Now it isnt showing the...
  7. Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update: I got the new firmware update in windows 11 and after restarting the system itself and signed out from the account and it is showing the Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried all kinds of troubleshooting and nothing is working even PC isn't resetting.Now it isnt showing the...
  8. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error: I had started my laptopAnd typed ‘msconfig’ in quick run.Then I went to boot sectionOver there I went to advancedThere was an option of ‘maximum memory’ so I had changed it a Little unknowingly that what will happen next.Then I restarted my laptop and now I am getting a...
  9. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error

I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error: I had started my laptopAnd typed ‘msconfig’ in quick run.Then I went to boot sectionOver there I went to advancedThere was an option of ‘maximum memory’ so I had changed it a Little unknowingly that what will happen next.Then I restarted my laptop and now I am getting a...
  10. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?

I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?: I had changes the maximum memory on my windows 7 HP laptop 64-bit. Now my laptop has stopped working. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error. What should I do next. Ca you help me in how to fix this problem. I am not able to start laptop when I try to blue screen comes and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp desktop bad system config info windows 10

2. windows 10 1809 bad system config info