Windows 10: windows 10 basic help / referance files

Discus and support windows 10 basic help / referance files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where the #$#% are the basic help files? when I click on a "Help" almost every where I get nothing or shipped to some stupid info page at MS that gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulasBodo, Nov 25, 2018.

1. JulasBodo Win User

windows 10 basic help / referance files

Where the #$#% are the basic help files? when I click on a "Help" almost every where I get nothing or shipped to some stupid info page at MS that gives me no help at all !!!!!

:)

JulasBodo, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 basic help / referance files - Similar Threads - basic help referance

2. Duplicate OneDrive References in File Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate OneDrive References in File Manager: I opended HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace and there are no multiple file names under Namespace. I aslo seaarched for System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree but did not find a reference to any OneDrive. One Onedrive folder is...
  3. Reference by Pointer Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reference by Pointer Error on Windows 10: I've been getting the reference by pointer error for months now and have never found a solution. Even through full resetting my PC. I assume it's a hardware error but I don't know what exactly is wrong and would like to know to see if I could replace 1 part instead of my...
  4. Windows 10 Registry Key Reference

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Registry Key Reference: I was reviewing registry keys for Windows 10 and am wondering if a reference document exists.More specifically, I am trying to determine the below.- The exact purpose of the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WcmSvc\Tethering\Roaming\Devices\-MACAddress- registry...
  5. Windows 10 Registry Key Reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Registry Key Reference: I was reviewing registry keys for Windows 10 and am wondering if a reference document exists.More specifically, I am trying to determine the below.- The exact purpose of the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WcmSvc\Tethering\Roaming\Devices\-MACAddress- registry...
  6. Please help with visual basic.

Please help with visual basic.: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/545592/visual-basic-2010-express-not-installing-web-insta.html https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-visual-basic/07b76b4c-47a4-4a33-8cd7-4af759234d1c
  7. Windows Basic Theme Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Basic Theme Files: I notice wherever there are queries about Windows themes that people get referred to the themes folders as in C:Windows\resources\Themes or C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. I need to find the main Windows theme which I cannot see in there - only...
  8. A basic way to backup your files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A basic way to backup your files on Windows 10: Here is a batch file Open in Notepad, save as .bat @echo off robocopy c:\users\baymax\favorites\ D:\BACKUP\currents\mypcnamehere\favorites\ /MIR /TEE /DCOPY:T /E /R:0 /XD C:\$RECYCLE.BIN /XD C:\RECYCLER /XD "C:\System Volume Information"...
  9. Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic context menu help

Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic context menu help: I use Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic (AFS), which has placed encryption and decryption options in file context menus. I've created a task to bypass the UAC with the desktop icon, but I get a UAC when I use the context menu options to encrypt and decrypt a file. Is there a...
  10. App Compat references for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    App Compat references for Windows 10: Hi all, For those of you (IT Pro’s) moving/upgrading from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10. For the most part, applications that work on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 work on Windows 10. The exceptions are going to be, applications that have a Kernel driver or Filter...