Windows 10: Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

Discus and support Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi my name is Nick and my games and apps Anything! works veeeery slowly and my battery is not charging and when i restart my pc on startup IS VERY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickSneaky, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

Hi my name is Nick and my games and apps Anything! works veeeery slowly and my battery is not charging and when i restart my pc on startup IS VERY LAGGY and i need wait 1, 2 hours possible 1 day to my PC start working better again im stop my PC only in sleep mode because i dont wanna wait very much to it fix pls help me from the last year 2019 in the middle of year i have this problem i freaked out i tried run system scan not fixed even reset my PC! i worked for very much apps! AND I LOST THEM BECAUSE THIS UGLY F******* PC!

pls every day im worried trying figure this out even get 3 BSODS to figure this out and i tried check inside laptop and my Hard drive was very cold and my laptop was murder i cleaned it but no result pls help me! HELP! PLSSSSS PLS PLS I WANNA PLAY GAMES ONLY ON THIS PC! :

:)

NickSneaky, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Slow performance in window 10

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer is performing slowly. There may be a virus on your computer or a corrupted system file that is why the performance of the computer is slow. To know how you can improve the performance of your device, we recommend
    that you follow all of the suggestions here. Please take note that you need to follow all of the listed suggestions
    in order.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

WINDOWS 10 slow performance after upgrade

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• After upgrading to windows 10 did you try update drivers?
    Issue: Slow performance

Method: 1

Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method: 2

Perform Clean Boot

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a “clean boot” in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Issue:
    VIDEO FREEZES

Update drivers

I would like you to update the drivers of the computer.

Follow the steps below to update the graphics card drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard
    • Go to device manager
    • Right-click your display/graphic/video and audio/sound/realtek
      drivers.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Please reply us with the above information & status to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

1. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance - Similar Threads - battery causes very

2. Slow battery and performance of computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow battery and performance of computer: I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only a year old. I dont want to buy again. Please help me....
  3. Slow battery and performance of computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow battery and performance of computer: I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only a year old. I dont want to buy again. Please help me....
  4. Slow battery and performance of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. very slow battery and computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow battery and computer: Hello,I have my computer batter at 100,% after unplugging it will disappear and my computer is really slow. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-battery-and-computer/55a9eed7-e071-4e9e-9e8f-801238433b88
  6. very slow battery and computer

very slow battery and computer: Hello,I have my computer batter at 100,% after unplugging it will disappear and my computer is really slow. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-battery-and-computer/55a9eed7-e071-4e9e-9e8f-801238433b88
  7. very slow battery and computer

8. very, very slow performance

very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  9. Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7: Hi Team, We are facing latency issue with the windows version 1703 (OS Build 15063. 1387). In prevision, the performance quite well compared to the recent one Version 1607(OS Build 14393.1198). We are not able to downgrade to this Can we have any suggestion or patches for...
  10. Slow performance with low battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow performance with low battery: Hi I'm just looking for some advice on an Asus UX305F laptop I bought last week. It's working fine apart from a couple of things: - When the battery is getting low, say from 10% and down, the performance drops dramatically and everything, particularly the internet,...