Windows 10: Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

Discus and support Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have this laptop https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vgn-series/vgn-cs3agh/specifications Ram : 3GB It was having windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saibal_Roy, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

Hi,

I have this laptop

https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vgn-series/vgn-cs3agh/specifications

Ram : 3GB

It was having windows vista pre installed. But, i have now windows 10 64-bit installed. Its now fully updated by using windows update. But, the issue i am facing is its showing battery not detected. and also the usb mouse is also not getting detected.

Can anyone help me please on this.

:)

Saibal_Roy, Apr 4, 2019

2. Serial Mouse via USB not detected

Hi,

I have just installed Windows 10 and my mouse no longer works. Its a specific adapted mouse (for disability) that connects via Serial (9-pin) into a Serial-USB converter cable. The converter cable gets detected ok (as Prolific Serial-USB Adapter) but the Serial mouse running on the end of it doesn't work/get detected.

In Windows 7 it works fine and needed no addition drivers other than the the Prolific adapter. Can I tell if Windows is detecting its presence? Any suggestions?

Cheers,
    Russ,

rustytulip, Apr 4, 2019
  3. chr0nos Win User
    [SOLVED] Windows 8.1 Not Detecting USB Devices

Hello everyone

I'm having some trouble with a new Vaio Pro 13 that doesn't want to detect new usb devices buth old ones work fine on the port i plugged them the first time.

It came with factory Windows 8, updgraded the bios to latest version before updating to Windows 8.1

then started acting up not detecting usb flash drives, mouse, keyboard nothing works except 1 usb flash drive that works in both ports but nothing else wants to work.

EDIT: Problem solved it was a physical problem with both ports sending to warranty *Oh Well Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected :eek:hwell:

chr0nos, Apr 4, 2019
  4. lndknj Win User

Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

Mouse detected as USB Input Device

My wired optical mouse is detected first as unknown device and later gets detected as USB Input Device; I have a TOSHIBA Sattelite S40Dt-A with an upgraded Windows from 8 to 10. Any help?

lndknj, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

1. Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected - Similar Threads - battery detected usb

2. usb port not detecting mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb port not detecting mouse: windows stopped detecting my mouse . When i connect my mouse then the light glows in the mouse and stops after some time ,first it stopped detecting on one port then after some days other ports also stopped working ,while everything else works fine on the usb port , my mouse...
  3. usb port not detecting mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb port not detecting mouse: windows stopped detecting my mouse . When i connect my mouse then the light glows in the mouse and stops after some time ,first it stopped detecting on one port then after some days other ports also stopped working ,while everything else works fine on the usb port , my mouse...
  4. Battery not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery not detected: Hello, I have an ASUS A43E laptop and encountered some problems. It hasn’t been used for a few months, and when I started it up a few days ago, it would not turn on if I did not have it plugged in and the battery was at 0%.It did however seem like it was charging; so I just...
  5. Battery is not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is not detected on Windows 10: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575 powered with Windows 10. Recently I have replace new HDD and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 2004 version. After that I noticed there's a X icon shows in battery indicator. When I click it, it says no battery is detected. Now I can't use my laptop...
  6. no battery detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  7. no battery is detected in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no battery is detected in windows 10: no battery is detected in windows 10 - what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-is-detected-in-windows-10/f4d13f38-18f0-46e6-9281-9237bf2fbfd0
  8. battery not detected

battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919
  9. battery not detected windows 10

battery not detected windows 10: battery not detected windows 10 ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-windows-10/7e865c5d-d937-4e83-bf97-a96e603df415
  10. No Battery Detected on Windows 10

No Battery Detected on Windows 10: I have an Alienware M17X R1 laptop i got from a thrift store auction. There was no hard drive and as a result no OS but the battery was charging just fine. I just got what i needed to get the computer back up and running, a new hard drive and a clean install of windows 10,...