Windows 10: Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888

Discus and support Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every time a new build of Windows 10 is released - or leaks, as in this case - there are always small changes that show incremental improvements as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2014
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

battery saver lumia 920

This might be in preparation for the windows phone 8.1 update with the possibility of battery power sense app which could be similar to data sense.

TomBrad95, Dec 2, 2014
  3. Ralf_G Win User
    I can't record my voice with my headset [Line in not plugged in]

"but I have the DTS Audio Control panel which I guess could be the same thing?? "

It's something similar anyway. Seems to be a utility to support/enhance DTS surround sound features.

Check if HP has an updated version of the DTS software or the Realtek driver.

Meanwhile you might find the Realtek audio manager listed in Control Panel. If it is there, once you open it the setting to put an icon in the notification area becomes available when you click the 'i' at the bottom right corner.

Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888 [​IMG]

Ralf_G, Dec 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888

1. Windows 10: Battery Sense updates in 9888 - Similar Threads - Battery Sense updates

2. Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer predator sense will not open because of the new Windows 10 update: The Acer Predator Sense app on my helios 300 is no longer opening because of the new Windows update. It won't even let me uninstall the windows update to go back to the previous version that the app worked on....
  3. Windows 10 1903 - Storage Sense not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 - Storage Sense not working: Hello everyone We already applied GPO to client but storage sense is not working. [ATTACH] but items keep in Windows Update Cleanup..... [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for help!...
  4. Storage Sense in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense in Windows 10: Hi, I need some knowledge about new Storage Sense feature in windows 10 creator's update, like how does it invokes cleanmgr.exe and arguments it passes to invoke cleanmgr.exe. I couldn't find any documentation regarding this . Also , what application is invoked...
  5. Windows 10 Update- Battery Not Detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update- Battery Not Detected: I completed the Windows 10 update and restarted three times and my icon tray still shows the 'Battery Not Detected' icon. My machine powers off when unplugged and behaves as if the battery is not there. It was fully charged prior to the first restart after the update. HELP!...
  6. Windows 10 WiFi sense...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 WiFi sense...: I did disable this in Windows 10, nonetheless, this is what shows up in the "AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl" file, located in the "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Diagnosis\ETLLogs\AutoLogger\" folder: Code: I n t e l ( R ) C e n t r i n o ( R ) U l t i m a t e - N 6 3 0 0 A G...
  7. Windows 10: Battery Saver and Data Sense show up in 986x

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Battery Saver and Data Sense show up in 986x: Microsoft is expected to release a new build of the technical preview for Windows 10 in the very near future, according to their own words and now we know a little bit more about what to expect. The only build so far to be released to the public is 9841 but the next iteration...
  8. Contextual sensing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Contextual sensing in Windows 10: In Windows 10, we are very excited to introduce several APIs for contextual sensing that can help you build apps to improve your customers’ daily lives. These include apps that detect presence when customers approach their devices, apps that can detect whether your customer...
  9. Windows 10 build 9888 shows up with a kernel version of 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 9888 shows up with a kernel version of 10: A new version of Windows 10, build 9888, is making the rounds in a private channel and the kernel version has jumped up. In the previous version of Windows 10, the kernel version was 6.4 but thanks to a new leak, it looks like the kernel is now reporting as version 10.0....
  10. Windows 10 build 9888: Offline maps arrive on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 9888: Offline maps arrive on desktop: One feature that has yet to make the jump from Windows Phone to the desktop is the ability to save maps for use offline. While we had seen some indication that this feature would be coming to Windows 10 in previous builds, 9888 puts all the pieces together. The build of...