Windows 10: Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I searched here and elsewhere and found a few leads, but no answer that I could directly translate to what I am seeing here. Hope I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Tom_F_, Apr 23, 2019.

1. _Tom_F_ Win User

Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

Hi there,

I searched here and elsewhere and found a few leads, but no answer that I could directly translate to what I am seeing here. Hope I haven't overlooked something.

I see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the battery symbol in the notification tray of Windows 10 Home.

The laptop is brand new, ex factory, just set it up and had this symbol from day one. I ran the in built battery diagnostics from Acer which came up with "good" condition for the battery. There is no further explanation by windows what migh be the issue. Only the exclamation mark. The laptop behaves as expected, no battery issues, no charging issues.

There is no info when hovering over that symbol, all that I get with all the right and left clicks is the battery settings an power plan options. No hint there about anything causing any issues.

I really don't see any problems with this new machine, just this warning symbol makes me wonder. Does anyone have a clue what this means, and how to get rid of it?

Thanks a lot!

:)

_Tom_F_, Apr 23, 2019

2. a yellow triangle with an explanation mark

Each time a box comes up to download Malware as it is updated, a yellow triangle with an explanation mark comes beside it. Does that mean it is unsafe to download. I don't know what that symbol means.

JeannieHoward, Apr 23, 2019
  3. a yellow triangle with an explanation mark

Post a screenshot of it.

DavidBaileyyz, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

sound for yellow triangle in windows 10

How to add sound to yellow triangle in windows 10.

Such as in "Save or Don't Save" when closing Excel.

Rich in Roswell, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

1. Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop - Similar Threads - Battery Yellow Triangle

2. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  4. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  5. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  6. Yellow Hazard Symbol Over Battery Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yellow Hazard Symbol Over Battery Windows 10: Hello, I have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol in the task bar Windows 10. I have tried the suggestions in the below thread but it is still there....
  7. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...
  8. YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES: HIYAAA , IM HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP ME PLZZZ , I AM SELF TAUGHT ON MY LAPTOP , BUT THAT BEING SAID I AM PRETTY GOOD WITH IT ... RIGHT , SO THE PROBLEM IS : I JUST CAME ON MY WIN 10 LAPTOP & I COULD HEAR SOME ALERT BUT COULDNT FIND WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM & I HAD TURNED ALL...
  9. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning: Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically, last week I bought this laptop And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my internet went off. The wifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning sign next to it and it says Limited. I started off by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell 7540 battery tray icon with exclamation

2. battery icon on windows machines has yellow triangle over it

3. dell laptop yellow triangle on battery icon

4. what does yellow exclamation mark over the battery symbol on my dell laptop,
  5. windows 10 yellow triangle on battery