Windows 10: windows 10 & battery

Discus and support windows 10 & battery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone,, From hours & hours of reading the problems which occur when given free downloads, updates and OS installations, I am at a loss to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kathishepherdson, Jul 23, 2019.

1. windows 10 & battery

Hello everyone,, From hours & hours of reading the problems which occur when given free downloads, updates and OS installations, I am at a loss to see Microsoft has left thousands of laptops without a battery or a compatible device to allow the Laptop to be a PORTABLE device. That IS what a LAPTOP is manufactured for. Is it not? So being an expensive habit of Microsoft to believe that everyone who own a laptop must have money to buy a new laptop . Especially when Microsoft decides to hire inept program designers without a spec calling for a Qualified Quality Control program . ( News Flash) the cheapest cellular phones have to put through a quality control program to ensure EVERY component or system device is 100% before it goes put the door. I believe Microsoft, you are not as efficient as the lowest grade manufacturer in existence today. You were s bad a one time, all updates were " Hot Fixes" . Well where is the HOTFIX for the battery you so convenient took out of most laptops with the download of the Win10 upgrade? I read messages people have posted and the answers your highly qualified troubleshooting tech have given. Most of your techs do not even answer about the specific problem, they readily blame our problem with the laptop itself. Oh, battery must be dead or reinstall the devices under batteries, update, disable, enable. When told " Battery Missing" the answer " update the Micosoft Compliant Battery Method." when told there is no battery compliant method , your techs say, " manually take battery out and plug in , turn on, " OMG, Now you think we are all not only Computer Programmers , but now we are Level A electronic techs. Microsoft , i like to ask " What percentage was your profit last year and so far this year?" I know you think the world blindly idolizes you, but that is not what i read. So, do your loyal members a favor or what you should have already done, because its the RIGHT thing to do and fire the inept so call computer techs and hire LEVEL A techs so they will figure out how to reinstall the portable battery for the portable laptops. So they can once again be true to the title , LAPTOP. Whats the sense of a LAPTOP if there was a battery but now is not a battery to make it portable? Whats the HOTFIX??????

:)

kathishepherdson, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 & battery

Delta6326, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 & battery

1. windows 10 & battery - Similar Threads - battery

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  5. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  6. my battery not charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  7. my battery not charge

my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  8. Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...: Dear Microsoft,I get this problem in my laptop Dell G5 5500, that my PC shutdown automatically while I'm working and its very disturbing my laptop has a cooling pad and also a fan to cool the top side so I think overheating is not the issue here. It happens at both instances...
  9. Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...

Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...: Dear Microsoft,I get this problem in my laptop Dell G5 5500, that my PC shutdown automatically while I'm working and its very disturbing my laptop has a cooling pad and also a fan to cool the top side so I think overheating is not the issue here. It happens at both instances...
  10. Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one: It’s so that people can tell them apart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-way-to-tell-apart-between-a-real-low-battery/6df61ed7-a488-4f86-a4bc-7bdea96354c7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 battery unknown remaining