Windows 10: Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now?

Discus and support Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happend after i debloated Windows 10, because i don't want any bloatware on my laptop. My laptop is Acer Aspire E1-531G CPU: Intel Pentium 2020M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Teodor Todorov, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now?

This happend after i debloated Windows 10, because i don't want any bloatware on my laptop.

My laptop is Acer Aspire E1-531G

CPU: Intel Pentium 2020M 2,40GHz

RAM:6GB

GPU:Intel HD Graphics 4000 and NVidia GeForce 710m.

:)

Teodor Todorov, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
  3. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up.

ThomasHollman, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now?

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now?

1. Windows 10 became very slow and unstable. What should i do now? - Similar Threads - became very slow

2. What should I do if the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is very slow / stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is very slow / stuck: Hi.I've been trying to get Windows 11 22H2 on my XPS 15 7590 with Win11 21H2 22000.2295. After some searching, I could figure out that due to "Bloat" on the EFI Partition, there wasn't enough space for the upgrade. I extended the partition to 200 MB in hopes that it would...
  3. What should I do if the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is very slow / stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do if the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is very slow / stuck: Hi.I've been trying to get Windows 11 22H2 on my XPS 15 7590 with Win11 21H2 22000.2295. After some searching, I could figure out that due to "Bloat" on the EFI Partition, there wasn't enough space for the upgrade. I extended the partition to 200 MB in hopes that it would...
  4. Ethernet slow speeds very unstable

Ethernet slow speeds very unstable: Not sure why but my ethernet speeds on task manager is showing very unstable and in kbps but if i use speed test i get 250 MBPS and upload 30MBPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-slow-speeds-very-unstable/9e33d231-b624-45e7-a892-0acd42f13ed9
  5. Ethernet slow speeds very unstable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet slow speeds very unstable: Not sure why but my ethernet speeds on task manager is showing very unstable and in kbps but if i use speed test i get 250 MBPS and upload 30MBPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-slow-speeds-very-unstable/9e33d231-b624-45e7-a892-0acd42f13ed9
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  7. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  8. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  10. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...