Windows 10: Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work

Discus and support Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have not installed any new software or anything, just logged on today and this issue has began my nightmare. When i surf the web on Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Laxrules56, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work

I have not installed any new software or anything, just logged on today and this issue has began my nightmare. When i surf the web on Google Chrome everything becomes unresponsive with my mouse ex: not being able to make a new tab or open up the start menu or files explorer or opening tabs on the bottom of the page they dont even highlight when hovered over, etc. The only temporary fix is for me to log out and back in that seems to fix the issue for a short time.

:)

Laxrules56, Aug 25, 2015
  2. vanchico Win User

Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse Conflicts With All Web Browsers

This mouse works great or, I should say, worked great. Nothing related to the mouse's performance is the issue, but after recently updating Windows 10 through the update feature, web pages, such as Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, and Netflix, would become unresponsive
    on the Edge, Chrome, and Internet Explorer browsers. I tried every single malware and anti-virus program and played around with the scripts and registry keys, and I even did a whole reset of Windows, but nothing fixed the problem. It turns out (or seems to,
    at least), that it was a conflict with the mouse itself. Whenever the USB adapter is not plugged in, I don't get any script errors or unresponsive pages, but when it is, then the problems arise again.

At least for my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 13), this mouse has become an issue and unusable. Unless Microsoft finds a solution to this or Anker actually develops a driver for this mouse, I won't be able to use it.

vanchico, Aug 25, 2015
  3. pxchoi Win User
    Media keys doesn't work on Microsoft Design keyboard

The same here. I've connected the designer keyboard to my new laptop and then again on my pc and now the Function Keys not working!

Same happened to me. I paired the keyboard up to my Apple laptop. Then paired it back to my desktop. The hot keys up top works for the first few minutes then becomes unresponsive. When I go to click the hot keys/media keys, the whole keyboard becomes unresponsive
    for several seconds.

I've been searching for a way to possibly 'reset' the keyboard, but I cannot seem to find anyway of doing it. I've uninstalled drivers, updated drivers (says I have the latest), repaired (temporarily works)...

pxchoi, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work

Have you tried clearing your cache in chrome? Might help

Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work

1. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work - Similar Threads - becomes unresponsive mouse

2. Windows has become unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has become unresponsive.: I was trying to end a different task via Task Manager accidentally ended a process called Windows Explorer. I had a black screen and I turned the computer off than on again and after I entered the password the entire system froze and became unresponsive exept for the mouse. I...
  3. Windows has become unresponsive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has become unresponsive.: I was trying to end a different task via Task Manager accidentally ended a process called Windows Explorer. I had a black screen and I turned the computer off than on again and after I entered the password the entire system froze and became unresponsive exept for the mouse. I...
  4. Computer becomes unresponsive after Windows key + L

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer becomes unresponsive after Windows key + L: Hello,I have a machine with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 20H2.Everyday after I am done with work I lock my Screen with Windows Key + L. This locks the computer to sign in screen and puts the screens to sleep after a minute as expected. The next morning, my machine will...
  5. Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive: This issue started happening in the past week or so. During times when I leave my desktop computer unattended but turned on, the mouse pointer will both disappear and become unresponsive. This happens a few times within a 24 hour period. I have several different mice....
  6. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive intermittently

Windows 10 becomes unresponsive intermittently: So this just started happening today. I had one firefox with 4~5 Tabs open and I opened Thunderbird. If I would click one program after the other, Windows would just freeze for a couple of seconds. The problem is not specific to Firefox or Thunderbird. It seems to happen...
  7. Windows 10 freezes and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes and becomes unresponsive: Hi all, For a few days now, after a few minutes of use the computer becomes unresponsive and I have to reboot because there is no other solution. For example, when this happens, I am able to move the pinned icons from the bottom bar anywhere. I have done the last...
  8. My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy: Hello, I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you to tell me everything I can do to fix this issue. My Windows version is : Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)....
  9. Windows keeps becoming unresponsive

Windows keeps becoming unresponsive: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard and ram and upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I'm using a dual monitor setup and have a graphics card installed. I keep having an issue every couple of hours where my computer will start to run very slow. Then after about a...
  10. Mouse becomes intermittently unresponsive since last Windows 10 Update

Mouse becomes intermittently unresponsive since last Windows 10 Update: FIX THIS MICROSOFT. This was never a problem until your last update. Today's date is 19/11/2018. I have noticed that my mouse sometimes almost every minute or two, becomes intermittently unresponsive. It's a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse series keyboard. I use it...