Windows 10: Windows 10 been hacked

Discus and support Windows 10 been hacked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer has been totally overtaken, my system and network are empty, everything is been directed not to my hard disc but somewhere else everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SalvatoreInguaggiato, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 been hacked

my computer has been totally overtaken, my system and network are empty, everything is been directed not to my hard disc but somewhere else everything is disabled and I cannot even download, administrators right taken can I save this laptop in any way....please help

:)

SalvatoreInguaggiato, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 15, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 been hacked

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 been hacked

1. Windows 10 been hacked - Similar Threads - been hacked

2. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  3. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  4. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  5. I may have been hacked

I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  6. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  7. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  8. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 being hacked

2. has windows 10 been hacked

3. ive been hacked what can another device see when added to windows 10?

4. hacked by digital windows 10 licsnes,
  5. has my windows 10 been hacked